Reinforcements For Dolphins As Several Starters Return To Practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reinforcements For Dolphins As Several Starters Return To Practice

I don't see any of our wr's being here in two years. Maybe, maybe, maybe Grant and/or Williams, if he amounts to anything.

I think it depends largely on how many assets they have to invest in qb.

Most these guys are cheap so I’d expect them to at least be in camp.

Unfortunately they all look replaceable or maybe that’s a good thing.

And even Grant may depend upon what kind of contract he's looking for.

I love the guy, but he is not, at this point, a top tier WR, and you can't pay big $ to a returner, even a great one.

Grants more hype than substance to date as a wr. Dude gets hit and spins into the ground like a top.

I’m sure he’s an rfa option though which means Miami controls him dirt cheap.

Preston Williams should be another guy we control for dirt for 4 years.

There’s no reason to extend anything in this wr group just like there’s no reason to extend anything at rb or tight end. Control these guys dirt cheap and when the time comes replace them.
Preston Williams should be giving us 4 years before he sniffs any money.

All those damn tight ends. And yeah those RBs too unless ballage really takes it up a notch. Even then Miami would be at least a year early to do anything.

I saw a more physical team vs Tampa. Maybe it’s a mindset change cause the players I wouldn’t categorize as largely thumper types.

I’d probably chalk that up to Flores influence.

I saw a horrid team in tbe preseason opener lol. So maybe there’s improvement afoot

Reactions: A1.
I saw a more physical team vs Tampa. Maybe it’s a mindset change cause the players I wouldn’t categorize as largely thumper types.

I’d probably chalk that up to Flores influence.

I saw a horrid team in tbe preseason opener lol. So maybe there’s improvement afoot
Well they did get two practice days and one game with the lowly Bucs. Surely there had to be improvements even if we are as bad as them.

Well they did get two practice days and one game with the lowly Bucs. Surely there had to be improvements even if we are as bad as them.

That’s the thing. The bucs are not good and Miami at least to my eye did play the guys it’s going to war with more than they did.

Most these games are won and lost at the los. Qb play sure but los sets the qb up for success or failure largely

And we are definitely getting a sniff of a Miami team that can’t run the ball situationally.

And that’s a big deal

Thursday night will give us a good idea of how bad we are up front. If our starters have a good games against their defense then it's mean we're making progress.

And that’s a big deal[/QUOTE]
And we are definitely getting a sniff of a Miami team that can’t run the ball situationally.

And that’s a big deal

when was the last time we could? maybe when polite was almost automatic in short yardage?

been saying it since OTA time etc. Wilson seems like a great kid but
after all these months (no surgery) he's significantly limited...

can't see a positive outcome on this.

Remove Parker from the equation (sad but seems same old stuff) and
due to attrition alone Williams starts week 1!

Geez.

been saying it since OTA time etc. Wilson seems like a great kid but
after all these months (no surgery) he's significantly limited...

can't see a positive outcome on this.

Remove Parker from the equation (sad but seems same old stuff) and
due to attrition alone Williams starts week 1!

Geez.
So where does that leave us at slot, in your opinion?

Grant?
Hurns?

All of the sudden WR is not looking good. If, and that's a big if, Williams can "fake it til he makes it", we might get by i suppose.

So where does that leave us at slot, in your opinion?

Grant?
Hurns?

All of the sudden WR is not looking good. If, and that's a big if, Williams can "fake it til he makes it", we might get by i suppose.

I don't think it's wise to rely on either tot. Tho have to assume Grant sticks around
don't see him as a play in play out dude. Plus they have him on the outside.

May be a shot for Trent Irwin?

We could start 4 rookies on O week 1!

Either way this is definitely opening up space for the young dudes.

I don’t mind Albert Wilson, a nice player for us at the time. But I say cut him, we need to move on with healthy players. Wilson is not a d’Andre Hopkins out there, he can easily be replaced. This new regime has no time to **** around with these players, if you’re hurt going into game one and your prognoses says it’s gonna be a while, then pack your bags.

Back
Top Bottom