Relax And Enjoy The Ride | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Relax And Enjoy The Ride

I fully expect a bumpy ride...and am completely OK with it. Never have I seen them go into a new regime with a concerted focus on the long-term like they appear to be doing now. I'm fully willing to lose a year or two to get respectable and consistent, and I think that's where they're headed. Very excited.

Edit: Can somebody please tell me how to change the "Team Tannehill" under my avatar? I've looked through the settings and can't seem to find it.
Sorry, you're stuck with it for life... LOL

I completely agree with this. Sure, there are weaknesses. But let them stay relatively healthy (big task there), add in a little dose of luck (some teams get this), and who knows what could happen. If the coaching is in any way improved, that could be a big difference maker.
Coaching is the big unknown right now. Can't be any worse than last year though. But I do have high hopes because their entire offseason is based on a system, an idea, a plan. I am quite excited to see this plan executed.

I think we'll do much better than we all expect.

I don't understand either. We dumped an average at best QB, a very average RT, two aging DE's and a partridge in a pear tree and we are an 0-16 team yet last season we had hope. :bobdole:

I don't see any difference between the 2018 roster and the 2019 roster except there are a couple new players who might become improvements over what departed.
Last year we had average (and below) QB, boatload of injuries and well below average coaching. It all turned into a 7-9 record.
This year with a tad bid better QBing, less injuries, and improved coaching we will surprise some people.

Nobody is expecting playoffs. But we will see overall improved playing and playcalling.

Last year we had average (and below) QB, boatload of injuries and way below coaching. It all turned into a 7-9 record.
This year with a tad bid better QBing, less injuries, and improved coaching we will surprise some people.

Nobody is expecting playoffs. But we will see overall improved playing and playcalling.

I agree and if not............we have 11 picks (without comp picks awarded) and roughly 100mil in cap space!

Are you trying to say any QB other than Tom Brady isn’t a franchise QB?

Nope. What I'm saying is simple.

Tom Brady makes that NE offense go and is able to mask alot of NE deficiencies on the oline with his pre snap reads and audibles. Nevermind his ability to get the ball out in under 2 secs.

Last year we had average (and below) QB, boatload of injuries and well below average coaching. It all turned into a 7-9 record.

If rosen plays QB, the QBing is not better. No way you can say that to date. Fitzapatrick if he starts maybe an upgrade but thats pushing it. Less injuries? We havent even started yet. Improved coaching? Still yet to be seen. This team is worse than last year from a roster standpoint. No way around that. You are lying to yourself. Where has the roster improved? We lost our pass rush. Lost our starting right tackle. Lost our most consistent offensive player in Gore. Where has the roster improved? Don't give me "well the scheme is going to be better". We have no clue that's the truth.

You say below average coaching but we won 7 games last years. Coaching probably wasnt as bad as you make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. What I'm saying is simple.

Tom Brady makes that NE offense go and is able to mask alot of NE deficiencies on the oline with his pre snap reads and audibles. Nevermind his ability to get the ball out in under 2 secs.

Point being, I don't see anywhere that the person you were questioning was even remotely referencing Brady.

Point being, I don't see anywhere that the person you were questioning was even remotely referencing Brady.

Point being. When you draw correlations to a certain offense and its history of efficiency, it always comes down to the QB. ESPECIALLY one that has owned the league these past 2 decades.

Point being. When you draw correlations to a certain offense and its history of efficiency, it always comes down to the QB. ESPECIALLY one that has owned the league these past 2 decades.

I'm really not sure where you're going with this. So anyone who suggests that the Dolphins are trying to replicate the success of the Patriots offense is...therefore...suggesting that the QB of said offense is Tom Brady 2.0?

I'm really not sure where you're going with this. So anyone who suggests that the Dolphins are trying to replicate the success of the Patriots offense is...therefore...suggesting that the QB of said offense is Tom Brady 2.0?

Yet, I'm the one trolling

Back
Top Bottom