Relax !! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Relax !!

dolphinsrok

Starter
Reaction score
you guys remind me of the 82 year old broad from chicago crying after the marlins beat them in the playoffs. lets face this: we need to work on out offense, our d is having another good year, we need to tweak things in offense and it starts with blocking, we're a running team and we need to block well, we're not in sync on offense, we can get there i have faith, relax. ps jr will have 14 qb sacks monday night. dolphins rock!!

Originally posted by dolphinsrok
ps jr will have 14 qb sacks monday night. dolphins rock!!

Is your Mom letting you get on the internet again?

ps jr will have 14 qb sacks monday night. dolphins rock!!

LMAO, nice dream there dolphinsrok.. He might get 2 or 3sacks, but the JETS have a better chance of winning the SB this year then he has of getting 14sacks. Don't get me wrong, I have faith in him and believe that he is still good in stage of age as he was way back then(smart wise and playmaking wise).

Re: Re: Relax !!

Originally posted by Zacher

Is your Mom letting you get on the internet again?

Is yours?? Phenomenal analysis. :lol:

you guys remind me of the 82 year old broad from chicago crying after the marlins beat them in the playoffs. lets face this: we need to work on out offense, our d is having another good year, we need to tweak things in offense and it starts with blocking, we're a running team and we need to block well, we're not in sync on offense, we can get there i have faith, relax. ps jr will have 14 qb sacks monday night. dolphins rock!!

LoL relax are you kidding? We need a change and we need it now, its now the 7th week of the season and we havent done ****, what makes you think we can turn it around?

Im not saying Jay is to blame, I think we need all kinds of changes, we need some young blood in at WR. I think we should give Griese a shot and see what he can do. We just need a change, maybe with Jay sitting on the sideline for a game will wake him up or something who knows, if they can bench Couch why cant we bench Jay?

BTW I have always been a Jay supporter, but the bottom line he isnt getting it done and his stats are proof of it.

Back
Top Bottom