Remember, Kiko Alonso is getting paid millions of dollars... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember, Kiko Alonso is getting paid millions of dollars...

Dude, just give it up. The trade was awful the second it happened. It will take Maxwell (check) and Alonso (next up) to be released and Tunsil to unceremoniously retire after the season before some come around. But we got 3 starters! Derp derp derp
I had totally forgot that people around here were saying that and singing Tannenbaum's praises when I thought it was a stupid trade...but hey, I'm sure Philadelphia loves the Dolphins right now. We helped them get rid of their trash and awful contracts by trading for those two bums, helped them get their franchise QB by switching first round picks and we also gave them a RB to help them on their way to a possible super bowl. Hopefully they win the super bowl and they give the Dolphins an honorary ring cause that's the closest this organization will ever get as long as Tannenbaum's in charge.

If not for the Browns, Dolphins would be the dumbest organization in the NFL...to go along with all their dumb players.

Last edited:
I had totally forgot that people around here were saying that and singing Tannenbaum's praises when I thought it was a stupid. Trade...but hey, I'm sure Philadelphia loves the Dolphins right now. We helped them get rid of their trash and awful contracts by trading for those two bums, helped them get their franchise QB by switching first round picks and we also gave them a RB to help them on their way to a possible super bowl. Hopefully they win the super bowl and they give the Dolphins an honorary ring cause that's the closest this organization will ever get as long as Tannenbaum's in charge.

If not for the Browns, Dolphins would be the dumbest organization in the NFL...to go along with all their dumb players.

Roseman has Tannenbaum on speed dial. ANYTHING the dolphins want to do ... make it happen. He's probably still pinching himself to make sure he's awake after the Ajayi gift.

Tannenbaum is so inept that he makes middling GMs look like geniuses. It's really something to behold.

kiko was exposed - sure...but he's not the first lb mcaff has put on skates

it was one of the worst lb performances i have seen from him up close and personal....nothing to like there...

i'm ready to hang it in for 2018...might as well start losing games and get us a good draft pick...horrible

to attempt to TRY AND PLAY the game of football. It is literally painful watching him do it. When someone tells you anything in America is possible, Alonso epitomizes that. Oh, and did I mention, he received big contract extension this off-season? What an organization.

If you think the problem or the only problem with the defense is Kiko, I am afraid you may be way off.

Kiko has not played very well the last few weeks, but you talk about him like he has been a stiff every game, if true, then he must have been a very accomplished stiff till the last few games. Kiko right now is stinking it up a bit, more so with his pass defense, but one man is the reason for the way the defense is looking the last two games? Then I guest one man (Kiko) must also be responsible when the opponents were having problems scoring on Miami ealier.

As RalphX19X said, insert any name, and you would not be wrong.

Kiko makes good plays but gets burned way to much for huge plays. Definitely not starting Material

Dude, just give it up. The trade was awful the second it happened. It will take Maxwell (check) and Alonso (next up) to be released and Tunsil to unceremoniously retire after the season before some come around. But we got 3 starters! Derp derp derp

i have to agree at this point. I was on the 3 starters side because we had so many holes and they were instant starters but now I am ready to move on from Alonso, Byron is gone and Tunsil is struggling. Its tough man.

At least we can post June 1st him (Branch) & save $8M; Kiko if we PJ1st cut him, we'd lose $25k.

I wish, unfortunately this isn't true, 2018 is fully guaranteed for him, all $10 million. I called it the worst contract given out by any team in free agency, people said I was exaggerating....

I wish, unfortunately this isn't true, 2018 is fully guaranteed for him, all $10 million. I called it the worst contract given out by any team in free agency, people said I was exaggerating....
I’m just going by what OTC says, and I definitely was looking at the trade column, my fault . We’d save his workout bonus by June 1st’ing him, which is 100k.

last night in pre game the reporter said that branches contract is 3 years and $58 mil

I sure as heck hope that was a mistake on her part...

I'm starting to be convinced that Mike Tannenbaum is handing out these way-overpriced contracts on the notion that after he's fired from the Dolphins, he'll be in sports management again. His pitch to signing players will be "look at these great contracts I got Kiko and Branch!"

I will be the first to eat crow on the Maxwell trade, I really thought we had a shut down corner on our team for the first time in a long time.....what a disappointment.
Now Kiko......I'll say it again and again, he really just sucks, no other way to put it, I wish we could just get rid of this guy...like now.

I will be the first to eat crow on the Maxwell trade, I really thought we had a shut down corner on our team for the first time in a long time.....what a disappointment.
Now Kiko......I'll say it again and again, he really just sucks, no other way to put it, I wish we could just get rid of this guy...like now.
How could you think Maxwell was a shutdown corner? He was awful in philly

Back
Top Bottom