remember the monday night vs patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

remember the monday night vs patriots

danita

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hoo that day it was my best day of the year realy with brandon interseption and thompson td

clear.gif
20041221brady-1.jpg
clear.gif

That game was our most exciting biggest win of the season.

I remember when Ayanbadejo got that interception his helmet fell off and his bulbous head popped out. It reminded me of the head of Jason in Friday The 13th Jason Takes Over Manhattan and Freddy Vs. Jason. I knew good things would happen when I heard before game time that Brendon Ayanbadejo would be starting his first career game. That Monday night game was truly one of the greatest games. We are the only team to beat the New England Patriots with Cory Dillon. We were the last team to beat them. And hopefully we'll be the only team to beat them twice next season!!! :rawk:

beat the winner of the superbowl I kno that patriots are a fraking team but they win the superbowl its an honor to us that we beat that fraking team

danita said:
beat the winner of the superbowl I kno that patriots are a fraking team but they win the superbowl its an honor to us that we beat that fraking team

Another Mexican Dolphin fan.Bienvenido :) :welcome:

BTW I agree .It made the whole horrible season seem worthwhile.:D

this is like the 3rd time in two days i see someone from mexico complusively starting threads.

Back
Top Bottom