Remember to root for the Ravens this year (applicable to the Phins) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember to root for the Ravens this year (applicable to the Phins)

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
Remember to hope that the Ravens have a good solid year this year. The Patsies hold their first round pick next year and the draft looks like a strong one in the WR and OL spots. Places the Patsies need help with.

Here's hoping the Ravens go 9-7 in that pathetic division and miss the playoffs so the Pats don't get a good pick for their pick this year.

The Pats first round drafting doesn't scare me.

This is the team that drafted Ty Warren this year...and then had to bring in Ted Washington and his large contract when they figured out that Warren couldn't handle what they drafted him for.

Seriously...

Between Dewayne "The Bust" Robertson...Ty Warren...McGahee who can't play yet...and the Dolphins having no first rounder...

The AFC East didn't utilize the first round this year.

I see your point, but the fact remains we still don't want them to have a shot at the high first round. The middle part is not a bad place to draft, but at least it's more of a crap shoot than up top.

Oh I agree with you.

I've just been wanting to rip the other teams drafts for a while now.:)

The Patriots will probably pick something they already have in the draft anyway. Last year, they picked an undersized WR in the second round when that is all they had at WR (Bethel Johnson). They aren't very good at making draft picks, although I think Klecko was a solid second day selection.

Yep, Dewayne Robertson is a bust aftera whole 2 games in the NFL.

At least you can admit it.:)

For #4 overall wouldn't you have liked to see him do something?

So root for us to do well too ;)

Anyway I wouldn't declare Ty Warren or Dwayne Robertson busts yet. Its questionable as to whether or not Belichick even drafted Warren to be a NT. In some situations I think yeah, but for the most part I don't think so. Belichick covets speed in his front 7 than that I think.

How in the heck did the Pats get the Ravens first rounder anyway??

pat's gave them one of there first round picks this year, they picked their starting QB with it.

Back
Top Bottom