Remember Vic Fangio? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember Vic Fangio?

Broncos are a franchise that look to be in purgatory until they get a new owner to clear everything up in Denver. Meanwhile, sunny days are ahead for us here. :woot::ffic:

Now Denver’s head coach. Before Miami hired Flores, Miami was interested in Fangio. But apparently there was a mutual agreement between Miami and Fangio to not interview. I’m hearing on a few dolphins podcasts that it was really just Fangio not being interested and thought he was too good of coach to even interview for the Miami job. “Miami used the mutual agreement to not interview to save face” lol whatever the reason I’m glad things played out the way they did. Not a Fangio fan at all. Funny that he’ll probably get fired this year while Miami continues to get better.
Good, I hope we shove our win on Sunday right up his ass

Well it was Flores that rained on the Rams parade so I'll take him

Elway the GM, what a joke. He would have never won a SB without T. Davis and Shannahan, and he thinks he's capable of running a pro football team as GM? Payton was the God of Super Bowl victories at Denver not Elway, or piss ant Gase...

So many Drew Lock fans before that particular draft, so few to be found today.
I recall one very adamant supporter last year / earlier this year.... SURE he was going to be a super star and he did like to talk down to others who didn’t share that opinion

Like Miami without Dan
Remember when Gase onside kicked vs Denver when Miami was up like 35-9? Gase said elway screwed him out of the Denver job. Elway just like Gase have been disasters without Manning lol
Like miami without Dan Marino and coach Shula.

I recall one very adamant supporter last year / earlier this year.... SURE he was going to be a super star and he did like to talk down to others who didn’t share that opinion
One of life's truisms is that condescending know it alls are never smart enough to know what they don't know.

And yes, there are several around. Most of us can come off that way at times, but some take it to such ridiculous levels, they won't even entertain the possibility that that they may be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom