Repetitious | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Repetitious

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
A poster pointed out that I have posted similar if not repetitious posts, and the answer is that I have. I have read so many repetitious posts on Surtain (I even posted in that arena) and Brown, and so forth that I thought I would pick a topic that might actually reflect more of what will be discussed at draft time. However, it is still all speculation. I just decided to be repetitious with a topic that might lead to a more viable answer, and reflect my own interests.

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
A poster pointed out that I have posted similar if not repetitious posts, and the answer is that I have. I have read so many repetitious posts on Surtain (I even posted in that arena) and Brown, and so forth that I thought I would pick a topic that might actually reflect more of what will be discussed at draft time. However, it is still all speculation. I just decided to be repetitious with a topic that might lead to a more viable answer, and reflect my own interests.

Lee2000
:stuck:

Lee2000 said:

Lee2000

Pita Pa Key! :redx:

Back
Top Bottom