Replacing AVG Wilkins Hunt Jones Williams and Baker in the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Replacing AVG Wilkins Hunt Jones Williams and Baker in the draft

VAFinsfan72

Club Member
Reaction score
I am not saying all of these replacements are as good or better but we knew we were going to have to replace a lot of our Free Agents with much cheaper players and we are not going to be able to spend a lot in Free Agency.

Attachments

• PFN_Draft_result_1710187601844.png
    PFN_Draft_result_1710187601844.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 28
I wouldn’t try to predict what we draft until atleast a week from the draft. people will be cut and we’ll pick up plenty of guys like we did with Jonnu

I wouldn’t try to predict what we draft until atleast a week from the draft. people will be cut and we’ll pick up plenty of guys like we did with Jonnu
I was just trying to figure out who we could draft to replace the 4 Free Agents we lost today in addition to Williams who we will most likely lose and Baker who was already released.

I am not saying all of these replacements are as good or better but we knew we were going to have to replace a lot of our Free Agents with much cheaper players and we are not going to be able to spend a lot in Free Agency.
What a disaster. Dolphins have lost 7 Defensive starters... Baker and AVG gone at LB. X and Jones gone at DB. Wilkins gone o n DL. Chubb and Phillips will not return until late in the season while recovering from severe tears.
So we went from a bad defense to what this up coming season. This team will finish 3rd in the division and take a big step back as they rebuild again. 7, 8, or 9 wins at the most

Back
Top Bottom