Reply BROKEN -- please fix! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reply BROKEN -- please fix!

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't know why, but sometimes when I reply to posts- after I hit the "Post Message" button, it just brings to me a white screen. When I hit back my entire message is erased. It has become VERY frustrating. It only happens sometimes, like maybe 1 out of 4 times, but once it happens it keeps happening in that same thread.

Also, sometimes when I edit posts, instead of being redirected back to the thread I get brought to a broken link or something where it says page not found. It edits the post still, but it does not redirect back.

I'm very experienced with vBulletin (I've ran it for over 3 years on two different sites) and the reply problem could be fixed in newreply.php -- the simplest way is just replacing it with the original file from Lesane's Store Hack... which you guys are using. Unless you guys made some custom mods to it as well.

As for the post editing problem, I'm not sure what could be causing it. Check editpost.php or replace it from the original vBulletin one I guess.

Anyone else experiencing these problems?

I've been having the same problem for about a month now.....i found a way around it......when you get the white screen, hit refresh, it will tell you to cancel or retry....retry always works for me...:D

Back
Top Bottom