Report: Bryant McKinnie expected to start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Bryant McKinnie expected to start

Too early to start him. They should have kept the same line and allowed them to plow ahead in the running game. I think McKinnie will not know the system well enough hence making him a ****ty pass blocker and he is already awful in the run game...dumb move. Start him versus Tampa and give the former group two more games.

I hear you, but I think I will throw up if I see Clabo turn into a turnstile one more time. Yes he did play better last wk, but he waited to the end of the game and contributed greatly to the lose.

I hear you, but I think I will throw up if I see Clabo turn into a turnstile one more time. Yes he did play better last wk, but he waited to the end of the game and contributed greatly to the lose.

Clabo has been a HUGE disappointment. However, he was okay last week until the end of that game. Why not do what you were doing in terms of running the ball and 2 TE sets to help the guy out. You know what you have in him.

Sherman and Joe want to spread the field and toss the ball around and they are not capable of doing it...yet, they are committed or as I say, hard-headed.

Yeah, it made no sense when you have had two previous drives resulting in TDs which predominately run oriented and then on the next drive you go 3 and out and not even attempt to run the ball. Sherman is really starting to get on my nerves. It seems like when ever anything starts working, he wants to abandon it and try something else.

Back
Top Bottom