Report: Dolphins-Chiefs won't discuss Albert until they make their 1st round picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins-Chiefs won't discuss Albert until they make their 1st round picks

Roto just copies **** from other media sources. We here at Finheaven are as good as Rotoworld.

I feel like this hurts us if we were to trade for Albert because if we don't get a tackle the chiefs will look at us like we are desperate for a left tackle and now hold all the cards

The thing is neither team really wants an overpriced 29 year old with a history of injuries.
Fat Albert isn't worth that kind of money.
Both teams are kind of stuck: KC doesn't want 2 high priced OT. Miami needs an OT and the other options aren't great either.

i just hope we dont trade up for a ot/guard

I think they will try to get Joeckel because of the Sherman/Tannehill ties.
The price might be too high.
Remember 2014's 1st round pick might be in the 20's if the Dolphins make the playoffs.

We'll get our tackle before rd 1 plays through IMO. We hold the cards and I'm sure Ireland has a plan A and 1A ready to go. No way we negotiate following draft for a tackle.

I seem to remember we drafted a lt last year. Johnathan martin struggle as a rookie thats what rookies do. He kept andy luck upright longing enough to be the first pick. His problems are with strenth but we got a weight room for that. I dont think we need fat albert. The first round needs to be spent on defense.

The weird thing is it's draft day, and for the first time since the 90's there is not a single thread about drafting a qb. Yes it is a good time to be a son of the house of robbie. Thank you ryan tannehill.

i just hope we dont trade up for a ot/guard

I hope we do trade up for a great player. That is why the stockpiled all the picks. They wanted fire power this weekend and they have it. I hope they get who they want. There is a large staff of people working on the best thing to do, it is not like Ireland sits there by himself sucking.

I seem to remember we drafted a lt last year. Johnathan martin struggle as a rookie thats what rookies do. He kept andy luck upright longing enough to be the first pick. His problems are with strenth but we got a weight room for that. I dont think we need fat albert. The first round needs to be spent on defense.

Ok, that was the Pac-10

Let's not forget that we may be doing this not to necessarily trade up, but to drive the price down on Albert once KC drafts their OT #1 overall. I think this is a great plan (if that's what they are doing), as we are obviously being patient, not desperate, and putting the pressure on KC once they pick their OT. Probably 2B or even 3rd rounder at most for Albert if they want to get something for him and not be stuck. While I think OT is an important position, I'd hate to give away high picks to trade up or for Alberts. Great plan, I hope!!!

There are gonna be some grizzly old vets cut after the draft, and I would be happy with any of them. I have had enough, and Irish should be thinking the same.

Like Mark Columbo? We've seen Ireland in this scenario before...

This is utterly pathetic.

I hope Ireland goes head first into a wall like Gus Fruit cake did once.

YOU CAN'T ****ING TRADE UP FOR A QB OR PLAYMAKER IN 6 YEARS BUT YOU CAN FOR A LT? YOU ****ING ape it isn't top 3 LT or bust in the NFL. Name the last damn 1st round pick the Giants used or any of the top teams.

you can protect your QB all you want but let me tell you LT wasn't why we couldn't score last year we still had Long and we sucked. This team is in a major need of offensive weapons. You can protect RT17 all you want but with the speed of these pathetic WR and TE we have no chance at scoring.

When did the trade happen???? You could at least wait until Ireland does something stupid to hammer him about it. if he does I'll be bitching along with him, but now of all times you shouldn't believe 90% of what you read or hear.

Back
Top Bottom