Report: Dolphins Have “made Overtures” To Nick Perry | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins Have “made Overtures” To Nick Perry

LOL Ridiculous statement... So Nick Perry is the missing chess piece between a great season and a bad season????

Perry might not be the missing chess piece for a great game, other than having a human being man the DE spot.

I liked him coming outta college... He must be old for me to remember that.
images

Point is we’re desperately thin at DE. I’m not against signing Perry but I’d rather find someone who were confident we can get 16 games out of.

LOL Ridiculous statement... So Nick Perry is the missing chess piece between a great season and a bad season????

More like the difference between a miserable season and a tolerable one.

Nick Perry is an excellent football player or at least has shown that in this league, and you need someone who can put the game away if you ever have a lead.

Right now we have absolutely no one on the roster who has shown they can be an effective pass rusher from the edge, the only ridiculous notion is the one where you're not trying to add a legit pass rusher before the season starts.

Of course most Dolfans seem to want to tank the season and adding Perry is a problem for that, luckily for myself I don't think Grier and Flores play that s*** which is why I'd be shocked if they don't sign a legit pass rusher such as Perry very soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom