Report: Dolphins locker room would “revolt” if Laremy Tunsil traded | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins locker room would “revolt” if Laremy Tunsil traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it appears a rebuilding year in Miami, the locker room wants to compete and wants to see the team take care of its own financially, according to Beasley. The Dolphins drafted Tunsil 13th overall in 2016 and has him under contract the next two seasons, having picked up his fifth-year option for 2020.

“The backlash would be amazing,” Beasley quotes one source as saying. “Guys would legit revolt.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...er-room-would-revolt-if-laremy-tunsil-traded/

Clowney and two firsts aka "The Hershcel Walker Deal" Jr. and I'm all ears. If not, abort this mission pronto.

Local beat writers doing what they do best, trying to create dissension and distrust in the Dolphins locker room.

I still remember when that other mindless m0r0n went on & on about how wrong it was for the head Coach to make players actually pick up the garbage that they drop on the field.

They live in an alternate reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone getting stupid adware with their posts???? I cant type a response without some screen and when I post it brings up BAMA crap

Plus,trading away the players best weed connection..Hell,yes,they're going to revolt.

I hate to say it, but Mish has been money in the past. He's saying it in a very blunt way, so he's leaving no room for doubt from his perspective.

I’m sorry, but perpetual losers don’t get the right to revolt. Here you have an organization that is turning over every rock trying to improve a dumpster fire of a roster, and having recently shown they are willing to take care of their own, and you mean to tell me these privileged athletes have grounds to stand on over the team trying to add an all-pro premier edge rusher that we so desperately need? That’s utterly ridiculous! And if there’s any truth to this report then Miami is in more trouble than I thought.

The only reason this trade won’t happen is if Clowney doesn’t want to sign tender and come to Miami. Otherwise this is happening. Miami is so dumb. I understand giving away veterans but not young talent
They should trade x, baker as well. They can get more picks. So tired of this regime.

The only reason this trade won’t happen is if Clowney doesn’t want to sign tender and come to Miami. Otherwise this is happening. Miami is so dumb. I understand giving away veterans but not young talent
They should trade x, baker as well. They can get more picks. So tired of this regime.

I'm at a loss on this one. You give a way a top talent that younger, plays at a more premium position, for what we know isn't a problem maker, has 2 years left on a rookie contract and seems to want to be here... for......An older player, that's going to demand huge money and may not even want to play for us...

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom