Report: Dolphins locker room would “revolt” if Laremy Tunsil traded | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins locker room would “revolt” if Laremy Tunsil traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if there was a team calling as desperate about CB help as the Texans were for a LT, i'm sure we'd trade X for the right compensation

Perhaps we would, but then I'd be just as down about that move. Rebuilding usually means getting rid of older high priced players. Not young ones just entering their prime at premier positions.

Too busy clubbing to notice the guy got traded. It'll be fine.

I was on the fence with Flores after stating Fitzbackup. BUT unloading overhyped corn has been number 1 on my wish list for a long time. Now any of these mouthy unprofessional losers can be shown the door next.

Perhaps we would, but then I'd be just as down about that move. Rebuilding usually means getting rid of older high priced players. Not young ones just entering their prime at premier positions.

that wasn't a case of us dangling Tunsil around. we dealt with a desperate team and took advantage of that.

i agree teams usually don't trade away their best young players just entering their prime. but this team is being torn apart and being built back up from the ground. at least that's what we all hope will happen.

X may indeed be a different story in that he's already gotten his payday.

It
that wasn't a case of us dangling Tunsil around. we dealt with a desperate team and took advantage of that.

i agree teams usually don't trade away their best young players just entering their prime. but this team is being torn apart and being built back up from the ground. at least that's what we all hope will happen.

X may indeed be a different story in that he's already gotten his payday.

I get the general philosophy behind tearing down and rebuilding, but again I dont get why we even extended X if that was the case. There are only two ways this trade makes sense to me: 1)they dindt like Tunsil's attitude, or 2) they dont covet high priced offensive linemen in general.

If neither of those two things are true, then a premier LT is an asset you covet to help rebuild your team. It is highly unlikely we get anyone on Tunsil's level in either of our two late draft picks we got for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom