Report: Dolphins locker room would “revolt” if Laremy Tunsil traded | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins locker room would “revolt” if Laremy Tunsil traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I’d check in on this thread for news of any players revolting? Hey I think this trade sends a message (I know it’s not why they made the trade) that the new regime isn’t going to pay anybody stupid money - at any position - unless of course a QB is found worthy. It’s just not happening. Everyone is replaceable. You don’t like it = you’re not a team guy and go seek more money elsewhere. If you can get 53 guys buying into a system that is about winning and team before themselves it could get pretty interesting. No more FAs wanting to come to Miami for the lifestyle.

Honestly, the only person left on that team that needs to go is R.Jones.
See now I’m a fan of Jones as I think he’s still a playmaker. Does he fit the team-first mold that Flores is trying to build? Perhaps not - I don’t know. He’s been selfish at times and he’s also tried to help his team by playing through a lot of pain at others. I realize if they can move him they probably will - I just see a good player who can be a part of the D as we rebuild.

Figured I’d check in on this thread for news of any players revolting? Hey I think this trade sends a message (I know it’s not why they made the trade) that the new regime isn’t going to pay anybody stupid money - at any position - unless of course a QB is found worthy. It’s just not happening. Everyone is replaceable. You don’t like it = you’re not a team guy and go seek more money elsewhere. If you can get 53 guys buying into a system that is about winning and team before themselves it could get pretty interesting. No more FAs wanting to come to Miami for the lifestyle.
it was a leading question by Beasley to elicit an answer saying the y would revolt. As if it would ever hapoen....

"coach we don't agree with you so now we are revolting because you can't treat us like that"
"you guys wanna get paid on Sunday or not?"
"no. we do"
"suit up and get on the field"
"ok"

revolt over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom