Report: Dolphins trying to get to third pick without giving up fifth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins trying to get to third pick without giving up fifth

adolfan131313

adolfan in cali
Reaction score

Would be interesting. Detriot's GM and coach need a lot of picks to keep there jobs. I don't think Detroit would make this trade they covet's one of the top Defensive players inn the top 10

Trading up to 3 without giving up 5 is exciting. I'd be all over it, depending on the compensation. Coming away from round 1 with our QB and LT/RT solidified would be amazing. But if we swing the trade, take the tackle at 3 hoping Tua is still there at 5, and San Diego jumps us in a trade with the Giants, it would be an utter disaster. It would be so Dolphins.

QB then OT. Not the other way around.

I would rather see them stay at 5 and keep all their picks in the first 2 rounds. I just don’t see one tackle that is worth trading two first round picks and a second round pick for to move up to three.
That is basically what they received in the Tunsil trade and he was a proven NFL player. Any tackle they take at 3 or 5 still is going to have to come in and prove it at the NFL level.

18 and a first next year for 3

3- Tua
5 - Wills
26 - Ruiz
39 - RB or safety....unless Josh Jones is still there
56 - RB or safety
70 - Raekwon Davis

Back
Top Bottom