Report: Flores Loves Parsons | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Flores Loves Parsons

I hope he does because I trust Flores evaluation of LB’s. I don’t believe this story is true though. Flo isn’t letting anything out unless it’s misinformation.

Parson is worth a top 10 pick regardless of the valuepak group's continued droning

If they really were targeting Parsons with that first pick, they would have stayed at 12, IMO. He’s projected to go in the 10-15 range.

The move up to 6 suggests they’re targeting one of the top four offensive playmakers, which will likely all be gone by the 10th pick.

umm the lions have met 3 times with parsons. Have pick 7 and have a massive Mike every down need

those projections are 🗑

I wonder how many fans thinking Parsons is great actually watched everyone of his games?
If they did they would know almost every sack he got was plays where he was unblocked and never had to use a move to beat a blocker.
Same with most of his tackles for loss.
He is a good player.
Great players make great plays against elite teams. Against Ohio State he was average.
Maybe they draft him at #18. That might be ok.
But astute ex GM analysts do not have him on their top 10 player lists.

😂

this one kills me...

Matt miller’s a joke.

you guys are safe to carry on witb these poor assessments 👍

Flores does not value WR's the same way most of the NFL does, he is a BB disciple (unless his paradigm has changed)

Pitts I can see where that would be something he sees extraordinary value in, but the others, not so much. I think they are thinking about something if Pitts is not there that is going to annoy most of you.

The kid is a stud. There are no less than four standout LBs in this draft class and I'd be happy with any of them in Miami.

He's not a sexy pick but he could anchor a D for the next decade. I doubt he's picked at 6 but I could see them move up for him.

here’s your not sexy. Do I even need to add that’s a true sophomore convert to off ball lb in college? Wrecked a bowl game. By himself

To save me the time of researching through all your other posts, who are the 6?

Pitts, Chase, Smith, Waddle — I’m guessing for sure (Unless you’re not including Pitts in the WR mix).

Who do you consider the other 2 or 3 good bets?

Pitts would make it 7. Elijah Moore, Terrace Marshall, and Rashod Bateman are the other 3.

I want playmakers, which is why I want Parsons, Pitts, Moore, etc. Do we give Lynn Bowden Jr any chance with his quiet improvement towards the end of 2020?

Whatever that combination is, that's fine. Give it to me. Parsons @ 6 would be a surprise to everyone but I'd be damn elated with that pick, so long as I see offensive playmakers called twice over the next 4 picks.

Last year all we heard about was Tua until about this time (2? weeks before draft). Then we heard a lot that the Dolphins were interested in Herbert. It was all smoke like this is about Parsons. I do believe though that Parsons would be a great fit, but don't believe we will draft him at 6. No way.

Back
Top Bottom