Report: Flores Loves Parsons | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Flores Loves Parsons

if he outgrows those juvenile behaviors he could be the best D player on our team before too long. So if they pick him at 6 i wouldnt be upset.

I don't think Flores can resist getting his Lawrence Taylor like defender. He's coveted that and likely feels that's the missing piece to his defense. You guys know how badly he wanted Clowney. He wants his freak defender

I don't think Flores can resist getting his Lawrence Taylor like defender. He's coveted that and likely feels that's the missing piece to his defense. You guys know how badly he wanted Clowney. He wants his freak defender
Damn Clown signing for 10M. I would have given him more.

10M is a prove it deal for a guy like Clown. Not really sure how one can be against it. Cause deal didn't work out prior? To walk away because of that is bad business.
And if it doesn't work let him walk and enjoy your comp pick...

Why do you say Flores doesn't like those playsers. I can't think of an example we can point to where he did or didn't like a player because they opted out in the past?
It has repeated over and over that he has said that.

I went defense early one mock draft with Parsons, Kwity Paye, & Jalen Phillips.

Still got a good center, RB, and a decent late WR.

I was not disappointed with the draft. With our back end, that's a loaded defense and probably the best way to win the division.

That being said, we're totally taking Pitts, Chase, or Smith though.

Matt miller’s a joke.

you guys are safe to carry on witb these poor assessments 👍

I actually loved the Stick to Football podcast but I don’t follow Miller at all now. He’s jumped the shark.

If Miami took Parsons at #6, and Bateman at #18, would you consider it a successful 1st Round?

Bateman is the last of the 6 or 7 for me, so I wouldn't love it, but, yes, I'd have to consider it a success overall. With a Top 10 and a Top 20 pick, they'd be getting a Top 10 and a Top 20 player, which is a lot better than Miami typically does.

Back
Top Bottom