Report: Flores Loves Parsons | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Flores Loves Parsons

Here's a question for parsons fans.

Would you be willing to trade X. HOWARD to Dallas got 10 and something else to draft Parsons?

Would an elite LBER make this team better than an elite CB?

Would you be willing to trade X. HOWARD to Dallas got 10 and something else to draft Parsons?

What? No. I love parson and would love him at 18 or even a trade up but why create a massive hole? I’d be willing to give up that 2023 first tho

We need something, after this draft Miami better be able to slow down Buffalo on defense or keep up with them on offense.

...whaaa? Who are the much better Lb's in this draft? He seems to be pretty damn physical to me..
Go watch Parsons tape against Ohio State. Tell me if he made an impact in that game. Scouts dont watch his tape against Rutgers or a MAC school.

That's a great question. We are talking about one of the top corners in the game. Howard's 10 interceptions might have led to two or three victories for Miami. In other words, without Howard the Dolphins might have been 7-9 or 8-8. Of course, that's a guess but a lot of those picks affected games.

I do like Parson's pass rush ability. I think he could be a double-digit sack guy. But, we are also talking about potential versus a player who is already elite in my book.

I know that doesn't answer your question. But, I think if Miami really likes Parsons take him at #6. Keep Howard and draft offense at #18, #36 and #50.

Guys, keep it on topic please, we're talking about Flores man crushing on Parsons and the potential scenarios for drafting him, not Covid19 and vaccines. If it veers off-topic again, unfortunately, we're going to have to remove the culprits from the thread or just ditch the thread altogether. Thanks for your cooperation.

Parsons in the Amoeba Defense would be pretty devastating. Is he going to blitz, drop into zone, or go man cover?

Back
Top Bottom