(report) Josh Rosen's Stock Is Dropping So...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(report) Josh Rosen's Stock Is Dropping So......

From what I am hearing from My Buddies is if Rosen gets past 4 Bills going to 5 to get him.

They still want to get to two and buddies do say they already have framework for 2, 5, 7. Guess it just depends on when and for who they will pull the triggers on these. Trying to get a look at the board.

I agree that Buffalo is moving up, but everyone I have heard has said that they want Allen. They like his arm in that dismal Buffalo wind and climate.

Im getting tired of talking about QBs. Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield will never be has good as RT. Allen has the most potential to be like Big Ben. Rest are mediocre QBs

Hopefully some teams put their politics ahead of what’s best for their team (just like they did with Kaepernick) so we can benefit...

I agree that Buffalo is moving up, but everyone I have heard has said that they want Allen. They like his arm in that dismal Buffalo wind and climate.
Bills have been FORCING that the like Allen into the media, all the beat guys along with Darlington confirmed that it seemed very forced from OBD sources to get them connected to Allen

Bills are going to have to give up A LOT to move up to 5. Broncos will lose a lot of value going from 5 to 12. They will be giving up a franchise defining player considering they will likely have a shot at the best non-QB player in the draft.

What would the Bills offer?

Stock is dropping....Or the media is inhaling the smokescreen? My prediction....at LEAST 4 QB's will be gone in the top 10 picks. % in the top 16 & 6 QB's in the first round.

Im getting tired of talking about QBs. Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield will never be has good as RT. Allen has the most potential to be like Big Ben. Rest are mediocre QBs

The funny thing is that you can easily find other posters that say the same thing about each of the QBs. That is what has me worried about the Dolphins drafting any of them.

Bills are going to have to give up A LOT to move up to 5. Broncos will lose a lot of value going from 5 to 12. They will be giving up a franchise defining player considering they will likely have a shot at the best non-QB player in the draft.

What would the Bills offer?
My Buddy told me the framework to get to 5 looks like

12, 56 (2nd), 65 (3rd) and a 5th

Bills get 5th and a 5th

So Not really a lot.

5th
Broncos 5th
either 155 or 168 (whichever they do not use in the tradeup)

Would be the Bills draft picks

Bills get 5th and a 5th

So Not really a lot.

5th
Broncos 5th

No chance in hell will the Broncos make this deal without also getting 22.

Bills get 5th and a 5th

So Not really a lot.

5th
Broncos 5th

Is your friend linked to the team? That would be a nice deal for Buffalo, but does not seem realistic. For example, if that were Buffalo's best and final, Miami or Arizona could beat that if they like Rosen. The advantage Buffalo would have is that Buffalo has a stockpile of picks. They could outbid Miami and Arizona. That offer is not in any "outbid" scenario.

already agreed on, and it is an overpayment roughly a 20% premium on the Broncos pick. Going to 5 is the best chance for Bills to keep 22

Broncos would be dumb to make this move IMO. If Bills manage it, kudos to them. They worked the draft board pretty well. They'd probably then trade 22 to recoup some of the picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Is your friend linked to the team? That would be a nice deal for Buffalo, but does not seem realistic. For example, if that were Buffalo's best and final, Miami or Arizona could beat that if they like Rosen. The advantage Buffalo would have is that Buffalo has a stockpile of picks. They could outbid Miami and Arizona. That offer is not in any "outbid" scenario.

Yeah my buddy is connected to the Team. as well as I have friends all over the league, I called a couple Dolphin things this offseason. From what he has told me is DEN would give the Bills a chance to beat any offer. Elway and Jim are very close and there is a respect that Elway has for Bills because of his close friendship with Jim

Back
Top Bottom