(report) Josh Rosen's Stock Is Dropping So...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(report) Josh Rosen's Stock Is Dropping So......

Yeah my buddy is connected to the Team. as well as I have friends all over the league, I called a couple Dolphin things this offseason. From what he has told me is DEN would give the Bills a chance to beat any offer. Elway and Jim are very close and there is a respect that Elway has for Bills because of his close friendship with Jim

Interesting I wonder who Miami gets at #11 If you are correct about Rosen

No chance in hell will the Broncos make this deal without also getting 22.
And Now More echoing what I JUST Said

Jeff Darlington‏Verified account @JeffDarlington

I just spoke to Bills GM Brandon Beane. Key takeaways: - He absolutely believes they have ammo to get to No. 2 without giving up much in future years — but might not need to go that high to get their guy. - He does covet at least one QB as a franchise guy. - This could be fun.

Bills GM Brandon Beane made clear to me he doesn’t plan to get robbed by anyone — especially the Giants at No. 2 overall — to move that high. His leverage for avoiding that seems simple: He could still potentially get his QB with a move to No. 4 or No. 6.

In our conversation, Bills GM Brandon Beane told me his possession of 22nd overall pick is the key here to a potential trade into Top 5 that can keep him from needing to mortgage future. Point of all this: Bills are THE team to watch that could throw top of draft into frenzy.

I just spoke to Bills GM Brandon Beane. Key takeaways: - He absolutely believes they have ammo to get to No. 2 without giving up much in future years — but might not need to go that high to get their guy. - He does covet at least one QB as a franchise guy. - This could be fun.

Bills GM Brandon Beane made clear to me he doesn’t plan to get robbed by anyone — especially the Giants at No. 2 overall — to move that high. His leverage for avoiding that seems simple: He could still potentially get his QB with a move to No. 4 or No. 6.

In our conversation, Bills GM Brandon Beane told me his possession of 22nd overall pick is the key here to a potential trade into Top 5 that can keep him from needing to mortgage future. Point of all this: Bills are THE team to watch that could throw top of draft into frenzy.

The more likely scenario to me then is the Browns at 4. They might prefer to have more draft choices.

The more likely scenario to me then is the Browns at 4. They might prefer to have more draft choices.
Either way it confirmed to me what was told from like Feb. The Bills will try to move up however they only want to either Give up 22 this year or a 2019 1st. They do not want to include 22 and a 2019 first in any package and it seems more likely they played their cards just right on this.

11. Miami Dolphins
Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

Potential trades make it unlikely the Dolphins will have the option of taking one of the top four quarterbacks in this draft, let alone two. They have more urgent needs on their roster, but in this scenario, it will be difficult for them to pass on Rosen and Josh Allen. Starter Ryan Tannehill has no guaranteed money due after this season, and Rosen might be the best fit for coach Adam Gase. -- Kevin Seifert

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...on-mock-draft-sam-darnold-to-cleveland-browns

To which Bill Polian hit the gong and started huffing and puffing on stage saying it makes no sense. He got "old man grumpy" at the thought.

I'd be more inclined to trust Bill Polian's opinion over George Seifert's, let alone Kevin Seifert's.

Off stage Bill and i chest bumped. It was cool.

No news here.

Unless Buffalo wants to give up as little compensation as possible qualifies as news.

My Buddy told me the framework to get to 5 looks like

12, 56 (2nd), 65 (3rd) and a 5th

Bills get 5th and a 5th

So Not really a lot.

5th
Broncos 5th
either 155 or 168 (whichever they do not use in the tradeup)

Would be the Bills draft picks
Wow if this trade does go down then so will Elway....Great for a lot of my Bills friends but horrible for Denver.

Pass, for the same reasons he's falling. You would think we'd learn our lesson on taking chances on injury risks.

Rodgers fell in the draft, he's now one of the best quarterbacks in the league and has a ring. Now I'm not saying Rosen is as good as Rodgers, or that he'll ever get near to him, but the thing to remember is that sometimes that player that falls goes on to have a great career and sticks it to all of those teams that passed on him.

Back
Top Bottom