Report: Miami Dolphins to work out former All-SEC Linebacker Erroll Thompson | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Miami Dolphins to work out former All-SEC Linebacker Erroll Thompson

Talk about 'be careful what you wish for.
Making a lame joke based on a pun was one thing. Now I get some depressing morbid **** for my trouble. Thanks.
Sorry if a bloated Errol on the slab bothers you. You brought it up. The guy had a hell of a 50 yr run. We should all be so lucky

Actually, it was a reference to his situation after he was not allowed to be in anymore films because no one would hire him after an incident with some young girls on his boat.

Someone would sarcastically point out that a person's chance for getting a role, by saying "Yeah, he's in like Flynn".
It so happens that Ive had an Errol Flynn hobby since I was a kid. My dad was a fan and I became one as well. Ive read 3 different books and other online research.

It so happens that Ive had an Errol Flynn hobby since I was a kid.
'My Wicked, Wicked, Ways' was certainly entertaining!
I've been up to his old Mulholland Farms estate above LA. It's been razed, but Timberlake has his house there now.

He was a very flawed human being, but certainly, like the name of one of his movies, he was a 'Perfect Specimen', physically, for a while.

this guy?
1639443257831.png
i remember him, he was on a line with Darryl Sittler and Lanny McDonald on the Leafs back in the 70's, he's gotta be 70 ish now, don't think he'd help the d

I'm not sure why we need all these comments about an OT or Guard are necessary.

The OL takes chemistry, and noone out there is going to make a big impact currently.

At least a LB you can use on ST.

Two questions
Can Thompson play DB? If so he's a got a guaranteed contract here.

Cunningham? Cunningham? There are folks on here seriously suggesting we take another ex Texans player after the huge success of ......... EVERY OTHER TEXAN CAST OFF!
Can't you people see the Texans are stacking the Dolphins roster with waifs, strays and useless lumps in revenge for their total ineptitude around the Tunsil trade.
NO MORE TEXANS INCLUDING QB'S.

Brennan Scarlett has been a very good depth signing! He has been great against the run and tackling, and plays a prominent role on specials.

Back
Top Bottom