Report: Numerous Miami Dolphins Offensive Lineman Have Been Meeting Up To Train Regularly | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Numerous Miami Dolphins Offensive Lineman Have Been Meeting Up To Train Regularly

I don't recall what happened, but can I get a refresher on why we're on our 3rd OL coach?

I don't recall what happened, but can I get a refresher on why we're on our 3rd OL coach?
We fired the one at beginning of season, Gugz took over, after that I dont think the team and him reached a deal. So we hired Marshall

I hope this is sarcasm. Otherwise, since everybody doesn’t gets a mild/moderate case, what percent of the NFL is ok to die or become hospitalized in your opinion?
It was not sarcasm. But maybe i didn't word it right. No death is the only acceptable outcome. But my opinion aside. Today the power 5 just publicly announce they are considering exactly what I posted.

So to get back on topic, heres that article I mentioned. Stating Flowers is the dolphins most underrated player.

Everybody loves a good redemption story, and Flowers has become one. The ninth overall pick of the Giants in 2015 spent his first four seasons as one of the NFL’s worst offensive tackles, but got a professional rebirth in 2019 when the Redskins signed him to a one-year, $3.25 million deal and moved him to left guard. Flowers performed far better in a phone booth where his wonky mechanics and sub-optimal mobility weren’t obvious deficits. He allowed just two sacks and 24 total pressures in 588 pass-blocking snaps, and established himself as an above-average run-blocker. Flowers may never be a top-five offensive lineman, but the Dolphins will get more out of the three-year, $30 million contract they gave him in March than you might think.

One theme of last offseason was the number of guys we got that are relatively new to their current position.

Flowers, Byron Jones, and Noah have all been playing their current position for 2 years or less. Considering they were already playing well relative to the capital we used to get them, I see nothing but room to grow. Even for the two vets.

And considering Flowers spent 4 years getting trashed as a total bust, it is great to hear that he still has the confidence to be a leader.

Back
Top Bottom