Report: Police were called to a domestic dispute at Tyreek Hill’s house | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Police were called to a domestic dispute at Tyreek Hill’s house

Very Very true about some celebrities. I don't usually talk about inside stuff, but I will tell a true story. Long, long, long ago, I wrote a script which was optioned by Steven Seagal's production company. He was at the height of his fame (think Under Siege) and was the hot star of the moment. We met several times on script development and all I will say is it was a most unpleasant experience. His then-wife (Kelly) was the opposite. Kind, charming and humble.

Tyreek is suffering from the same kind of self absorbed delusion. And if he isn't careful, he will be in the same place as Segal is now or worse. Honestly, I would trade him if we could.
Dude that's awesome!!

This might be the only year we’ll be able to get a first for him. It should also free up some money I believe. It will also give us a chance to find out if waddle is worth extending for top wr money

He’s clearly being targeted by the media. That doesn’t excuse him from this though. This is a case of one stupid decision leading to another
Targeted by the media? It's the opposite. The media has been far too lenient.

In this era you get in far less trouble for being a lifelong lowlife than by making one mistake. Let's say this incident had been Tua or McDaniel. Does anyone believe for one second that the top of the first page would be immediately hammered by deflective posts emphasizing "charges not filed" and therefore "nothing to see" ?

I’m honestly not sure what that last part means?

They’re are ALOT of “special” people in society past and present that have been some crappy human beings?

Also does it mean if you’re not a “special” person. Btw, whatever that means “special?”

It’s okay to be a less than better human?

Let’s take it a step further.

You think everyone on this site is a good person?

You don’t think we have a few people that post everyday that maybe crap to their spouses? Kids? Family? Co-workers etc?

They don’t play football, I don’t think, by your premise that’s okay? Because they’re less “special” in that way?
it means he's a good football player but behaves poorly.

it means he's a good football player but behaves poorly.

Hi @BEANTOWNFINFAN!

Can we take your order?

images

That weird because I know for a fact that if cops in fla are called for a domestic, someone is going to jail whether anything happened or not. Maybe he got the star treatment

That's not entirely true, usually they'll say something like if we have to come back someone is going to jail.
If someone is bruised or injured the other person is going to jail.

Back
Top Bottom