Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

1,006 replies and 77,000 views later, the guy signs with a dumpster fire :lol:

I'm going to assume their offer was much higher than ours or oakland's.. especially for him to sign so quickly... would anyone rather join the redskins than the raiders or phins?

G0exb_s-200x150.gif

Glad this nonsense is over.

Man I wish we would have pulled the trigger for that amount. Maybe we did and he picked the Skins. Oh well we have Misi

Until the 2nd week of preseason when he gets hurt again. Pick 22 HAS to be a LB or Hewitt will be our starting LB.

$$money grab$$, ala Elerbee/Wheeler; glad we avoided that bs again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRONG!!!! It's a one year pay to play deal. He is just wanting a chance to prove his worth before asking for a payday. We shoulda pulled the trigger. Now we need a top LB to fall to us in the draft.

Man I wish we would have pulled the trigger for that amount. Maybe we did and he picked the Skins. Oh well we have Misi

He certainly sought the money as any FA does but also chose the better fit for him defensively.

I know the LB unit wasn't great but the amount of hype and posts this individual is getting you would think it's John Offerdahl we were after. He isn't! Just go Draft and get somebody who's hungry and not just taking the pay cheque for basically doing a job. We can do better than Brown if Phins have decent scouts, coaches doing their jobs. On that note i'm backing out because I don't have confidence in the front office to get the right players..recent history backs it up...in fact history in last 17yrs and generally backs that up. Not great but its me being honest. Anybody watch Wrestlemania? I was actually hoping Gronk got injured with his bogus wrestling highlight moment. The fact I was bothered about a New England player getting nailed in a circus show to potentially give my team an edge....when it's April.. said it all. Not great is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom