Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

Health is always the biggest issue with Misi, but when he's on the field he's a damn good LB. I'm currently rewatching all the games and he was very solid vs Seattle. Again, must stay healthy.

Misi isn't playing all 16 games. Miami can't afford to have his backup be a bum like Butler or Paysinger. They need numerous good to excellent LBs.

Not unless he can move to the middle in two years and be a 3 down player.

yeah which would mean at 22 it would have to be either raekwon mcmillon, Zach Cunningham or the wild card strong and move to mike nothing but pure speculation can play mike in a 43 tj watt

all of which Miami would be miscasting out the gate

I would have rather we took a chance on him not becoming an "Ellerbe lite," but with his limited body of impressive work, I ain't gonna cry a river over this either. :idk:

yeah which would mean at 22 it would have to be either raekwon mcmillon, Zach Cunningham or the wild card strong and move to mike nothing but pure speculation can play mike in a 43 tj watt

Considering they've already made at least a two-year commitment to LT and KA and are likely to play them at the 3 down spots, I just don't see them spending a top 3-round pick on a SLB. They need to go sign a FA like Perry Riley.

As of right now those spots need to go to OG, DE & DT. Beaf up those trenches.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Considering they've already made at least a two-year commitment to LT and KA and are likely to play them at the 3 down spots, I just don't see them spending a top 3-round pick on a SLB. They need to go sign a FA like Perry Riley.

As of right now those spots need to go to OG, DE & DT. Beaf up those trenches.

^ I agree that it doesn't make sense...I already said I think this team is out of the lb draft market in the first 2 days...but I do think that safety it still very much in play considering tj McDonald is a 2 time offender and missing 8 games and I think given that he is here basically as reshad jones insurance...

so I'm still expecting a top 2 day safety pick...

^ I agree that it doesn't make sense...I already said I think this team is out of the lb draft market in the first 2 days...but I do think that safety it still very much in play considering tj McDonald is a 2 time offender and missing 8 games and I think given that he is here basically as reshad jones insurance...

so I'm still expecting a top 2 day safety pick...

Would not surprise me. I really want Malik Hooker but we have ZERO ammo to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom