Report: Zero Chance Brian Flores Pulls A Mcdaniels, Belichick On Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zero Chance Brian Flores Pulls A Mcdaniels, Belichick On Dolphins

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
Flores is a bit busy right now, preparing to call defensive plays for the New England Patriots in Sunday’s AFC championship game. But whenever his season ends, is there any chance at all, that Flores would even consider a Belichickian-McDanielslike reversal?

“Zero point zero percent chance,” a person familiar with the situation says.

Flores wants the job. He’s comfortable with the plan to build what he agrees is the right way, through the draft and not with band-aid signings of free agent veterans.

Flores’ situation is different than those of Belichick and McDaniels as he is younger, has less play-calling experience and is about to be granted an opportunity to lead the Dolphins a bit sooner than some anticipated.
read more at https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...s-pulls-mcdaniels-belichick-on-miami-dolphins

I agree that he won't back off it. He's actually coming to a good situation for a young HC. Not expected to win right away but rather build and teach. If he does well then good for him if he doesn't he can always said it was a hard situation.

I dont like the band aid free agent signing comment. We need free agents to plug holes no matter if it is a rebuilding year.

What we need to do is be smart about how much we pay our free agents and those free agents we bring in. No more breaking the bank for 1 player. We need to
sign as many quality players to team friendly deals as possible.

Last edited:
Ehh if he does it’s whatev.

Next.

Relax Ariana Grande.

I get it, he doesn't elicit excitement. Neither did Frank Reich or Doug Pederson.

I am banking on a nobody who wants to be somebody rather than a guy like Jim Harbaugh. I am bothered by the NE ties though. Not only a Patriot but went to BC? Puke

I do like that he's more of a scout/talent evaluator by DNA then a true coordinator.

Last edited:
Flores not my first choice but from reading up on him he sounds the part. Its hard to be optimistic given the front office issues and plain unfortunate luck that has plagued this franchise for over two decades.

Did the cowboys promote kris Richard?
Did any other team in NFL promote Kris Richard?

For someone that still supports one of the worst QB's in the NFL you sure have a hard time giving new blood a chance.

The more I learn about Flores, the better I feel about him as our HC.
When the news AF Flores came our, I was a bit underwhelmed, but after some research and thinking about it, I am now more optimistic than I've been since Ricky was good for a buck thirty five on a consistent basis.

I think our plan is solid, and for once, looks past next season. What Flores seems to lack in experience depth, the breadth of it, and apparent ambition more than make up for it IMO.

Despite our issues on the D-line, I believe that side of the ball has some strong upside possibilities. That could change quickly though, if we were to move X.

Offensively, we have to start from square one, and build a consistent running game. If you can force a team to pack the box to stop you, the pass rush hesitates, and everything else opens up.

Back
Top Bottom