Report: Zero Chance Brian Flores Pulls A Mcdaniels, Belichick On Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zero Chance Brian Flores Pulls A Mcdaniels, Belichick On Dolphins

As I said on Reddit in response to the Sam article. Until he actually has his name signed on a contract, I'm not believing anything.

I love what the Indy papers wrote about McDaniels. Man he was horrendous as a HC in Denver. Gutted all his alpha best players in a fit of arrogance and then lost like 15 games in a row over 2 seasons. He is a fraud.

I think the point was to not downplay Florrs's candidacy

I think I have every right/justification to. We could have picked anyone in the world and half this site would have been hyping them up. None of us know if the guy is any good, but you're kidding yourself if you think this is an obviously good choice

I’m just hoping he’s different than the constant tire fire that is every other former Cheats assistant coach promoted to HC somewhere else. McDaniels was awful in Denver. Mangini didn’t last long with the Jets. Charlie Weis became an outcast and the laughing stock of college football. Crennel actually got the change to fail as a HC in more than one location. If there’s a former BB assistant who has actually had success for more than one season I honestly can’t think of them.
I’ll juat be happy if Flores can break this trend.

I think I have every right/justification to. We could have picked anyone in the world and half this site would have been hyping them up. None of us know if the guy is any good, but you're kidding yourself if you think this is an obviously good choice
But you're convinced he's not a good hire.......no different.

A head coach is only as good as his assistants. I will praise this hire more if we have experience on each side of the ball. I am leaning towards liking this hire as I think we are going to go back to the basics a bit. Running the ball, throwing off of play action, good line play, and no mental lapses. These are traits that I feel many good defensive coaches have. Whether Flores is one remains to be seen, but New England has always had good linebacker and secondary play and he has been involved with both.

Not sure why some can be so down on him. His team is one game away from going to the super bowl for like the 100th time, damn them! He’s part of doing something right, every damn year! Let’s give him a chance.

Back
Top Bottom