Reporter from the Herald on the NFL.com Knight listing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reporter from the Herald on the NFL.com Knight listing

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
Hey gang
I emailed Barry Jackson at the Herald about NFL.com having Sammy Knight listed as signed by Miami. He checked it out, and here's his response to me:

Hi, Tim. I checked with both parties, and that's premature. There's nothing done. He's leaning toward coming here, but it's not 100 percent definite.
Thanks for the tip!
Barry

The waiting continues.......
:sleep:

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
Hey gang
I emailed Barry Jackson at the Herald about NFL.com having Sammy Knight listed as signed by Miami. He checked it out, and here's his response to me:

Hi, Tim. I checked with both parties, and that's premature.

That was obvious about 2 days ago..

lmao i wasnt gonna say nuthin, took the words right out of my mouth.

Originally posted by dolphanjo
i heard they signed knight to an offer sheet....any truth to that? let me know

Specifically where did you "hear" this?

Originally posted by dolphanjo
i heard they signed knight to an offer sheet....any truth to that? let me know

Once again.. Won't believe anything unless there's a link supporting it...:yell: :fire:

oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you had contacted both the NFL and the Miami Dolphins yourself. Sheesh, forgive me for wasting your precious time.:moon:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

i didnt need to contact them its something called a brain. use it.

oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you had contacted both the NFL and the Miami Dolphins yourself. Sheesh, forgive me for wasting your precious time.:moon:

It's common sense, something :laughat:CERTAIN people must lack. Hmm let's see, he's listed on NFL.COM as a Fin from May 6th. May 7, 8, and 9 there are articles on ESPN, Herald, Sun-Sentinel, PBP, and many other sports site about him POSSIBLY signing here.. Sheesh, didn't think after all of that someone would need to contact the NFL or Miami Dolphins! :nana:

Ok ... everyone chill out with the personal attacks. Comments about not using brains, remarks dripping with sarcasm intended as a dis, and talking down to fellow members is not necessary.

Thanks Wharf
I thought the spirit of this forum was to share information and opinion. I realize my little tidbit wasn't exactly earthshattering, but I don't feel it warranted that kind of response.

PS Flipper34, you didn't need to get involved, my response was to ChambersOwnz84's post

and inFINSible, that was funnier than sh**:lol:

Back
Top Bottom