Reshad Jones arrested with loaded gun | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones arrested with loaded gun

beyond that... might be pulling some vigilante duty.

looking to intercept.

Perhaps just some ill-conceived role play.

But seriously. Strange. Sad. And something else that starts with S.

>> oh yeah.

Stupid!

Probation and fines this time.
If he has dependancy issues he will end up in jail

Nothing good come out of 7 11 parking lot at dawn.
It depends where you are. My cousins and I travelled to SD to see another cousin and her family last year. On the trip back, we stopped in Fresno, the armpit of the central valley, to get gas. (and one of my cousins, who's an alcoholic, some beer, as it'd be after 2am by the time we got him back to Turlock) The minute we got there, I told them, "get what you need and then we need to go, or I'm going to go to jail for manslaughter"

Lol, a five seven. Maybe his white Rolls Royce was getting repo'ed.

Reshad should be more like his gun: kept on safety and not fired.

Damn this is sad to hear. He was one of my favorite players when he was here. Hopefully he has a strong network to help him past whatever **** he is dealing with at the moment.

It depends where you are. My cousins and I travelled to SD to see another cousin and her family last year. On the trip back, we stopped in Fresno, the armpit of the central valley, to get gas. (and one of my cousins, who's an alcoholic, some beer, as it'd be after 2am by the time we got him back to Turlock) The minute we got there, I told them, "get what you need and then we need to go, or I'm going to go to jail for manslaughter"
To be fair reading your post you’d be going down for murder not manslaughter :-)

Back
Top Bottom