Reshad Jones arrested with loaded gun | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones arrested with loaded gun

It saddens me greatly to hear about Reshad's recent problem. He was a valued contributor to the Dolphins for many years and it sounds like his transition from player to former player is not going well. This guy probably needs help. I hope that he will be open to listening to some advice from a trained professional. Maybe the Dolphins or the NFL can assist in finding the right professional to help him. Maybe a former teammate that he was close to, can assist. It would be good to see him at a game, rooting for the Dolphins as they make their push to the playoffs.

Last edited:
Prayers for him! All the money in the world won't make you happy. Hope he gets his act together and this was just one of those stupid incidents most of us have had in our lives, whether or not we got busted LOL.

Whenever I hear of a player or ex player acting erratically, I immediately think of CTE. Antonio Brown? CTE. What these players go through physically is simply not normal. The number of ways the head is bounced around is nuts.

It doesn’t excuse the behavior for sure. They still have personal responsibility.

I hope I’m wrong on Reshad and this was just a lapse. I hope he gets it together. A lot of ex players end up in a sad state when they lose all the structure and meaning that football gave them.

Glory Days.

Whenever I hear of a player or ex player acting erratically, I immediately think of CTE. Antonio Brown? CTE. It doesn’t excuse the behavior for sure. What these players go through physically is simply not normal.

Yeah and some of these people aren't fortunate enough to have anybody that really cares about 'em to step in. All they've ever been surrounded by are leeches. Once the money dries up they're on their own.

Reshad is obviously looking for that adrenaline rush that he's addicted to but can't get anymore from football. Hopefully somebody will step in and get his attention.

Reshad comes from the same family as Pacman Jones and there just never seemed to be anyone from that family to lead or hold anyone accountable. This is why it's important to get an education and get your degree when you have the opportunity instead of just looking at the NFL. That NFL career is going to be over before you know it and you still have the rest of your life to deal with. You quickly realize nothing really changed and it was all a blur.

It's why people like me got into coaching 30 years ago. It wasn't for the money. It's why coaches like Saban are a better fit for college where he can try to set some of these kids on the right path and mold them into the quality young men that they can become. Most of Bama's players grow to become smart enough to appreciate it. Once a lot of 'em are cashing those million dollar checks it's too late - you can't tell 'em nothing.

Coaching is about a lot more than wins and losses.

Reshad comes from the same family as Pacman Jones and there just never seemed to be anyone from that family to lead or hold anyone accountable. This is why it's important to get an education and get your degree when you have the opportunity instead of just looking at the NFL. That NFL career is going to be over before you know it and you still have the rest of your life to deal with. You quickly realize nothing really changed and it was all a blur.

It's why people like me got into coaching 30 years ago. It wasn't for the money. It's why coaches like Saban are a better fit for college where he can try to set some of these kids on the right path and mold them into the quality young men that they can become. Most of Bama's players grow to become smart enough to appreciate it. Once a lot of 'em are cashing those million dollar checks it's too late - you can't tell 'em nothing.

Coaching is about a lot more than wins and losses.
Shut UP!

Black pants, black shirt and red sneakers. Sounds familiar...Michael Jackson?

Hood Warlord

Im assuming a certain name that rhymes with satan was uttered
SMH how many years ago was that when Saban left. I understand how he left was really SHI##Y but get over it. He is doing well which shows that he made a great decision for himself and his family. I honestly think that if we had signed Dree Brees he would have never left the dolphins till later in the years. But seriously get over it and stop attacking other members for what another person did smh lol. Plus honestly their is do much negativity by other posters on here hence the reason alot of the veteran and consistent members dont really post anymore like they used to or not at all. SMDH

Back
Top Bottom