Reshad Jones Had Another Surgery? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones Had Another Surgery?

Nobody is ****tng on Reshad . . . He needed surgery and it was successful.

People wanting to cut bait are more than justified tho.

And that one mistake was him essentially quitting on the team.

High level safety, yet we are above .500 when he doesn’t play over the years (and his record is well below .500 when he plays). 31, both labrums shot, one dimensional . . . .yea his *** needs to play hurt . . . .we broke bread early twice for this dude and he held out twice despite having a year or 2 left on his deals.

Not gonna kiss his *** . . . we have scratched his back pretty well over the years. Dude is overpaid and just thinking about Tannenbaum restructuring his deal last year is giving me hives.
It is time to move on. Was disappointed over the quitting incident, and his health has been a problem for multiple years. Unfortunately, not a lot of trade value there anymore. The Dolphins are always a year or two late with trades. Made the same mistake with Wake.

Why wouldn't he fix it?

He played injured for us pretty much all season.

They should have shut him down, it really affected his play. Bad decision.

I'm not saying he shouldn't fix it. I'm just shocked to find out he's only having surgery just now if it has been injured since earlier in the season. Why not get it done first thing at the end of the season?

I'm not saying he shouldn't fix it. I'm just shocked to find out he's only having surgery just now if it has been injured since earlier in the season. Why not get it done first thing at the end of the season?
No idea. Haven't read anything about the timing of it.

It's time to cut Jones.....especially since he quit on the team. We will be doing him a favor because he can still get a big contract on a better team while we rebuild. TJ is younger and cheaper at strong safety and Minkah can start at FS his natural position. With X at one corner and MCCain back in slot we are only missing another starting CB.

Reshad Jones is one of the best strong safeties in football when he is healthy. His cap hit is huge thanks to Tannenbaum and we take a huge hit if he is cut. 0% chance he is not on the roster next season.

Didn't he injure it diving into the endzone for his pick 6 against the Bills in the last game of the season?

Reshad Jones in one of the most overrated players on the Dolphins team. We are so starved for truly great players that we elevate the likes of Jones to that status.

He hurt in the first jets game. last play of the first half when we stopped jets at the goaline. Was never same after that. He really shoulda been on ir. Team was decimated with injuries each week. I think only game we didn't lose anyone to injury was the first bills game and the pro bowl. X got through that healthy. Not kidding, I think those were only two games.

Actually I forgot x got hurt in first buffalo game. Lol. Seriously was there one game this year we didn’t lose a player to injury? The second pats game? Anyone know?

Nobody is ****tng on Reshad . . . He needed surgery and it was successful.

People wanting to cut bait are more than justified tho.

And that one mistake was him essentially quitting on the team.

High level safety, yet we are above .500 when he doesn’t play over the years (and his record is well below .500 when he plays). 31, both labrums shot, one dimensional . . . .yea his *** needs to play hurt . . . .we broke bread early twice for this dude and he held out twice despite having a year or 2 left on his deals.

Not gonna kiss his *** . . . we have scratched his back pretty well over the years. Dude is overpaid and just thinking about Tannenbaum restructuring his deal last year is giving me hives.

...you're using a small sample size to try and explain why he is not good...One dimensional? Getting hives from him getting his money? Sounds like an awful lot of shitting on to me..Jones has been hurt, playing out of position because the previous coaching staff was clueless.

Those of you wanting to cut bait, should be super happy with TJ McDonald's angles full time. Be careful what you wish for....

Wrong, not acquiring enough quality football players like Reshad Jones and Ryan Tannehill, along with the coaching/management hand picked by Stephen Ross is what's lead to this lame era.
Lol, no surprise to see Daniel Jones in your avatar. Fits the mold of "quality football players" if that's where you categorize Ryan Tannehill. They're the same average player.

...you're using a small sample size to try and explain why he is not good...One dimensional? Getting hives from him getting his money? Sounds like an awful lot of ****ting on to me..Jones has been hurt, playing out of position because the previous coaching staff was clueless.

Those of you wanting to cut bait, should be super happy with TJ McDonald's angles full time. Be careful what you wish for....

No, I never said Reshad wasn’t good. He has been a good SS over the course of his career.

But he is absolutely overrated. He is overpaid, He is one dimensional, he also takes shitty angles, freelances entirely too much often leaving his teammates out to dry, he is over 30, he has had several injuries in recent seasons, he did quit on his team last year, he is very much a “me” player . . . .a guy who held out twice despite having more than a year left on his contract both times . . . .and to restructure him a year after already giving him a huge deal is very much “hive inducing”

Don’t worry, The Tannehill contract restructure does the same thing.

Financial handling of this team has been a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom