Reshad Jones Had Another Surgery? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones Had Another Surgery?

...you're using a small sample size to try and explain why he is not good...One dimensional? Getting hives from him getting his money? Sounds like an awful lot of ****ting on to me..Jones has been hurt, playing out of position because the previous coaching staff was clueless.

Those of you wanting to cut bait, should be super happy with TJ McDonald's angles full time. Be careful what you wish for....

TJ is a geometrical genius if angles are being used as a barometer between the two. Neither uses them effectively but Jones might as well be moving in the opposite direction when he gets caught out of position. Both should be playing near the LOS 90% of the time.

Absolutely blows my mind that people could be giving this guy as much grief as they are.

Quitting on his team????? Imagine giving your all for 7 years only to have some absolute BAFOON come in and bench you mid-game because he just wanted to see someone else in his position. In my opinion, he had every right to say "F you, if you're not going to take this game serious why should I?"

Reshad has been a stud for us and has constantly played through injuries for his team. FWIW most of the players you'd rather have over him wouldn't even consider playing with the injuries he's had.

Ya'll act like it's so easy to "replace him". I get the financial side of it, seeing that we're rebuilding but let's not act like losing him isn't going to be a big loss. I'm not interested in watching dudes like Chris Clemons try and run our secondary.

Reshad's been a stud for us and it'll definitely suck to see him in anything other than a Dolphins jersey. That being said, keeping him doesn't make much sense for our current scenario and I just hope he goes to a winning team.

Absolutely blows my mind that people could be giving this guy as much grief as they are.

Quitting on his team????? Imagine giving your all for 7 years only to have some absolute BAFOON come in and bench you mid-game because he just wanted to see someone else in his position. In my opinion, he had every right to say "F you, if you're not going to take this game serious why should I?"

Reshad has been a stud for us and has constantly played through injuries for his team. FWIW most of the players you'd rather have over him wouldn't even consider playing with the injuries he's had.

Ya'll act like it's so easy to "replace him". I get the financial side of it, seeing that we're rebuilding but let's not act like losing him isn't going to be a big loss. I'm not interested in watching dudes like Chris Clemons try and run our secondary.

Say what you want about Matt Burke, but he was the defensive coordinator and if he wants to rotate the safety group to get Minkah on the field more . . . .that tells me he wasn’t a complete fool because Minkah was probably the second most important guy on that defense last year. Luckily forcing him at boundary was a necessary way to eventually get him maximum snaps.

And it wasn’t some “mid game” decision, they discussed a plan going into the game and when it was Reshad’s turn to come out on the second series, he throw a hissyfit and refused to go back in on the next series. You can sugarcoat it any way you like . . . .but he quit on his team . . . Period.

And for someone who has been this so called “irreplaceable stud”:

W/L when Reshad plays is 52-72
W/L when Reshad doesn’t play is 13-7

Seems like we do a damn good job replacing him over the course of his career.

Would be the biggest no brainer cut if we didn’t irresponsibly restructure him last season.

Back
Top Bottom