Reshad Jones Not At Ota’s, Posts On Ig

13marino13

Howdy partners!
Super Donator
Reaction score
If we can find a competent corner, opposite X, that will free up Minkah, and I can see Jones being the odd man out.

How do you think he would handle that?

Might be another "eat the $, and trade him for a pick" scenario.
Tough one to swallow. Seems he's becoming less and less a "team" player

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Suh did the same. We knew that when we picked up Suh. Players like Jones look up to elite players like Suh over their coaches. So go blame our inept coaches for Jones behavior. It's called looking out after yourself quite common in the human race.

dolphinheel

Second String
Reaction score
I’m on my phone, but saw a post on Reshad‘s Instagram story that showed him working out somewhere that is not the team facility.

Thoughts on this? In my mind it’s a terrible look for a guy who should be a leader of this team. Yet again, he shows that his loyalty lies to him and himself only.
Have no problem with it. He knows he has to bring it and the coaches know his history of walking out on the team.

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Not sure anyone thinks Reshad is a team leader. Given his play and track record of being in shape every time I have seen him play I don't think its much of an issue. Non-story to me.

He will be there when he has to be and if he gets hurt training on his own, that's going to be a major problem for him.

Ruckus45

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Meh, it'd be better if he were in the building but it's not uncommon for vets to miss this time. Ill try not to overreact or come to conclusions until later in the preseason

Csonked Out

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Either Jones or McDonald is gone. Jones makes more sense to move on from as a post June 1st due to his age.

FSU Truth

Toss a coin to your Witcher
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If we can find a competent corner, opposite X, that will free up Minkah, and I can see Jones being the odd man out.

How do you think he would handle that?

Might be another "eat the $, and trade him for a pick" scenario.
Jones has been here for awhile and has had the same issues of being out of position.

If we can get a 5th for him, I expect he is gone and as you said, eat some of the salary.

NoblePhin

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Do you have first hand knowledge of this, or is it an assumption?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, at all. Just asking for some clarification. If he is in regular contact, it may change my opinion of the situation.
No insider info, but Flores has talked about this situation and it doesnt seem to bother him.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom