Reshad Jones Not At Ota’s, Posts On Ig | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones Not At Ota’s, Posts On Ig

Nah, don't cut him. You have to pay him anyway.

Play him as a "gunner" on kick teams.

Yeah it's another classic Tannenbaum contract. No way out until the final year after you've paid way too much. Classic T-bag right there. There is zero way to move on from him this year unless you can trade it (which is unlikely). Next year however is a different story, if you flat cut him at least you save 5m but perhaps you can trade him in 2020 (but even this is along shot given his money to age ratio).

Yeah it's another classic Tannenbaum contract. No way out until the final year after you've paid way too much. Classic T-bag right there. There is zero way to move on from him this year unless you can trade it (which is unlikely). Next year however is a different story, if you flat cut him at least you save 5m but perhaps you can trade him in 2020 (but even this is along shot given his money to age ratio).
The only way to trade him, is to pick up a substantial part of the $, like we did with RT.

Even then you will only gey a very low pick. We have zero leverage, and we don't need the cap space, at the moment.

The only way to trade him, is to pick up a substantial part of the $, like we did with RT.

Even then you will only gey a very low pick. We have zero leverage, and we don't need the cap space, at the moment.

Yeah I know the cap is in good shape but for me I'm just tired of his school girl bullshit. He's acting like a little bitch. If Miami is going to purge to build so be it, include everyone that needs to go regardless of impact.

Yeah I know the cap is in good shape but for me I'm just tired of his school girl bullshit. He's acting like a little bitch. If Miami is going to purge to build so be it, include everyone that needs to go regardless of impact.
It would send a message, but what if he then signed with the jests, or pats, basically for free, then balled out and or killed us?

Lucy would have some splainen to do.

It would send a message, but what if he then signed with the jests, or pats, basically for free, then balled out and or killed us?

Lucy would have some splainen to do.

I wouldn't worry even if he did sign with those teams. Chances are he'd go someplace like Dallas or the Rams. I'm guessing since Miami doesn't have to move him and have no leverage it goes like this, a relevant team takes a hit at safety prior to the trade deadline and are needy, Miami offers Jones or in 2020 the leverage is more in favor of a trade so they pull the trigger prior to the daft.

I just don't see Jones making it past 2020 for any reason.

I wouldn't worry even if he did sign with those teams. Chances are he'd go someplace like Dallas or the Rams. I'm guessing since Miami doesn't have to move him and have no leverage it goes like this, a relevant team takes a hit at safety prior to the trade deadline and are needy, Miami offers Jones or in 2020 the leverage is more in favor of a trade so they pull the trigger prior to the daft.

I just don't see Jones making it past 2020 for any reason.
Oh, I agree in those scenarios.

I was mainly commenting on the immediate future/this season, and the prospect of an outright cut.

Should a contending team be on the spot to replace an injured player, that would be like the planets aligning, for us. We would owe nothing next season, as I understand it.

Back
Top Bottom