Reshad Jones says he’s in Miami for the long haul: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones says he’s in Miami for the long haul:

He is gone anyways after this year

Two-time pro bowl selection Rashad Jones is expected to return to the defense this Sunday when the Miami Dolphins host the Los Angeles Chargers, three weeks after he sustained an ankle injury in the season opener. Despite watching many of his fellow Dolphins stars traded away, Jones confirmed after practice this week that this us where he wants to be.

Thanks, but no thanks? His statement I’m talking about.

I mean really, had a couple of great years for us and I appreciate them but this guy is in the twilight of his career and he’s just not gonna be around for it.

He’s got this year and maybe next year of quality play but then again he just can’t stay on the field any longer.

Reshad probably got a pep talk from his agent about how no other team will be paying an older physical SS with injuries this kind of money … and now he's making nice-nice. No coach wants to add a guy who is negative and disruptive, especially when he's older. This probably means we'll start to see better effort from Reshad.

Take it with a grain of salt, but this man literally quit on the team under Gase and now sounds like he’s ready to endure a n 0-16 season. The more players we can get to buy in the better, faults and all.

That's the one thing you never do..It's essentially what Minkah did. He quit on his team...That's unforgivable in my book. Especially from someone that's a core leader of the team.

I don't think Minkah quit on the team, he just didn't like how he was being used, so he requested a trade. After he requested the trade, he still played in the game we had. It's not like he pulled a Ramsey and came up with excuses of why he didn't want to play. I have no issue with Minkah and wish him the best in Pittsburgh.

Back
Top Bottom