Reshad Jones | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones

Tunaphish429

1st Ballot Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dude is a playmaker, if we can re-sign him do it now. Dude has 2 ints thru 5 games along with 25 tackles.

He has 4 ints in his career along with 3 sacks.

He is making plays at the Los not ten yards behind it.

Lock him up now if you can.

Reshad Jones has been really impressive. That play he made yesterday filling the whole was a thing of beauty. He's flying around out there and its nice to see that one of our safeties is making plays. I agree, we should lock him up, I don't know if you want to do it too early though, because as he gets better he'll still want more money, why not pay less while you can?

I remember a time when he was getting destroyed on this site, but a select few had faith in him to move to SS and dominate. He looks like a natural at SS and he is fun to watch.

If I were going to get a Dolphins jersey (not really my thing), I'd get either a R. Jones or a M. Pouncey. Love the way they're playing.

This is going to be a ****ty off season. The stats will have vulture teams swarming our players. Lets hope we dont have to use th extra picks to replace players who had a monster season during a contract year.

I remember a time when he was getting destroyed on this site, but a select few had faith in him to move to SS and dominate. He looks like a natural at SS and he is fun to watch.

Actually I think most wanted him at SS and were wondering why he was being played in what seemed was out of position. His skill set was obviously more SS than FS. I remember when he was drafted we needed a FS badly and we had bell at SS but most thought it was a questionable pick since he seems like a natural SS

Really? I dont remeber that..I actually remeber him getting some props for making plays...I remember Clemons getting beat alot and getting trahsed for it.

I went to UGA and knew several players there. When the Dolphins drafted him i of course talked to them. They said this dude is a WORKER and gets better every single year. No reason to believe it will not continue to get better and better, once he got over that college im a superior athlete i can just roam to a disciplined HEAT SEEKING MISSLE this dude has really come into his own and only will get better.

he was a play maker in college and now he's starting to make plays for us.......some players just need time......people are down on Egnew right now but I believe he could turn out to be a good player for us in the future if given the chance.

Ozzy rules!!

Well if we can tie him up, that's one less critical position we'd have to draft for need.

Yeremiah who?

Exactly there was posters and fans that were upset that Bell was gone..He was a leader on this team but I knew we could replace him. Jones is a younger version of him he is better in coverage.

Reshad Jones has been really impressive. That play he made yesterday filling the whole was a thing of beauty. He's flying around out there and its nice to see that one of our safeties is making plays. I agree, we should lock him up, I don't know if you want to do it too early though, because as he gets better he'll still want more money, why not pay less while you can?

I completely agree, that goal line stick was beautiful. That impressed me more than the pick. The Bengals were running successfully until that play.

Follow me on Twitter @vlatifi

I like the strides Jones has made. He is keeping up his part so far. Remember Tillman was starting. Bell was a back up. Bell always made plays when he was in. Eventually saban finally put Bell in for good. I think we are good at SS.

We should still get a safety in the draft who can play next to him and cover slot and help out with some TE's like Hernandez.

Back
Top Bottom