Reshad Jones | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
One of the best safeties in the league, surprised nobody has called asking for him. I could see Jones gone soon. Thoughts?

Depends what you can get, but, yeah, I'm a bit surprised he and Drake still are Dolphins. Parker, too. But there might not be as big a market out there for them as we expect.

Noone wants any part of that contract, plus he’s too injury prone. I don’t think he’s played a full season in the past 2 years.

Contract not worth production.

Jones is no longer one of the best safeties in the league. He was about 3 years ago pre the shoulder injuries. Also he has a behemoth of a contract and no team is interested in when you factor in everything else: age, injury history etc
Sums it up perfectly

I’d take on part of his contract still and trade him for absolutely anything we can

I'm glad he's still on the team if we can get him on the field. He's one of the top Dolphins of this era (not saying much I know) and had a longer tenure than almost any Dolphin I can think of in the 21st century. I'd like to enjoy seeing him make a couple more splash plays.

Back
Top Bottom