resign Y.bell ASAP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

resign Y.bell ASAP

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
after watching y.bell the past few weeks we have to resign him tonight, this guy is all over the place and will be a pro bowl player unless he is injured, saban do not let him hit the market please!!!! pay him tonight! i have a bad feeling he will get a big offer (for a safety) and leave if he hits free agency.

We cant resign anyone right now. We're only a few hundred thousand dollars under the salary cap.

Unfortunately, we're going to have to wait until the season ends, where next years cap and cap figures are applied. I dont know if that means that they will be exposed to other teams offers or not.

Disgustipate said:
We cant resign anyone right now. We're only a few hundred thousand dollars under the salary cap.

Unfortunately, we're going to have to wait until the season ends, where next years cap and cap figures are applied. I dont know if that means that they will be exposed to other teams offers or not.

we could if we put the bounus on next years cap

For the last few years I always thought Bell was just there for a special teams player... and thats it. nothing else. With not much chance to progress. However, I too have been presently surprised. We do need to keep him around

ItsOurTime32 said:
no he won't be a pro bowl player this year hes only started 6 games

well he didnt say this year and actually he might be considering hes on the ballot as a special teamer...so its very possible.

Billshater said:
Is he a restricted free agent?
Restricted free agents are players who have completed three accrued seasons of service and whose contracts have expired. They have received qualifying offers from their old clubs and are free to negotiate with any club until April 21, at which time their rights revert to their original club. If a player accepts an offer from a new club, the old club will have the right to match the offer and retain the player. If the old club elects not to match the offer, it may receive draft-choice compensation depending on the level of the qualifying offer made to the player

we need to retain as much of our players as possible. We have alot of free agents next season.

How many guys we're able to keep will tell me what the players think about Saban and his methods.

Did you see him come flying through the line today he looked like a he was shot out of a cannon and is all over the field. I would like to see Miami re-sign Holliday, Bell and Welker those are the only key players I can remember who are FA this year.

They could always use the franchise tag on him.

Back
Top Bottom