Respect? or Hate? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Respect? or Hate?

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now, most of us in here hate the Jets, Pats and Bills.......but do you like some of the players on their teams?? Or do you just want everyone on their team to do horrible?

I personally like a lot of players on all 3 teams: Martin, Pennington, Dillon, Law, Milloy, Moss, Moulds....I like a bunch of players.

When Martin became the 4th rusher of all time I believe.....I felt great for the guy, I always want their team to lose, but I would never wish anything bad for "some" of their players......how do you feel about that??

For Example: If Taylor signed with the Bills......would you end up hating the guy??

I like Martin, he is just good, and unselfish, i appreciate that in a player. But to be honest I pretty much don't appreciate anyone else in those teams (actually not true, i like Takeo, just because he went through hell with the bengals)

I'm a big fan of Curtis Martin; he is a real class act.
I could really give a rat's *** about the rest. I don't hate most, but they play for teams I hate. Therefore, I wish them horrible performances year after year as long as they play in the East.

Zero love for just about anyone in the East.
You're either for us or against us.

I never really saw any of the big rivalries between us and the jets or bills, but since I started watching like 3 years ago, I have hated the patriots with all my heart. So I guess I respect the bills and jets and hate the pats!

hard for me to like rival east players - except the ones from the u of miami :wink:

Quelonio said:
I like Martin, he is just good, and unselfish, i appreciate that in a player. But to be honest I pretty much don't appreciate anyone else in those teams (actually not true, i like Takeo, just because he went through hell with the bengals)

haha... the only player i like on any of those teams is Dillon... for the same reason

i respect almost all players in general (besides the few aholes out there). I do NOT like certain teams and more importantly...their fans and what they represent.

FinNasty23 said:
haha... the only player i like on any of those teams is Dillon... for the same reason
lol, wasnt dillion the one that asked for a trade after the deadline?

I actually respect McGahee for not giving up. The man looks like is gonna be great.

Troy Vincent I like as well.

Curtis Martis is a class act as well.

Other then that none come to mind that I really care about.

I respect Martin. Thats it. Hate everyone else, especially chad "Mr. Glass" pennigton.

I would have to say I root for Asante Samuel to do well in every game the pats play except vs us. I hope they lose while he is doing well.

Asante = UCF alum

I like Martin and Dillon, always have. Martins just a class act. Dillon I felt really changed after the trade. I always liked his ability but now his attitude has caught up to that.

I like Troy Vincent; another class act. he fixed up an entire block in his old Newark, NJ 'hood which is among the poorest areas in the country. hes really trying to help fix it and I respect that alot. i think its what a lot of wish we had the time or money to do and for putting all the stuff he could be doing aside, Troy Vincent is one of my favorite players. Just a different breed of athlete than the vast majority.

Vilma cause you gotta love those UM boys.
Brady just cause he doesnt care if the media or some fans say hes overrated; he just kind laughs it off and shows his rings.
David Givens; from 7th round fodder to solid wr. Hope we find a few effort guys like this that just have the desire to make it.

FinNasty23 said:

:roflmao: oh please, those 2 guys will not scare brady or the other 2....

but keep dreaming...

I like Martin...class act.
Santana Moss for a reason that's unkown to me
Troy Vincent and Willis McGahee

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: oh please, those 2 guys will not scare brady or the other 2....

but keep dreaming...

WTF are you talking about? Dillon? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom