Retain, Tag, Or Walk? - Brock Osweiler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Retain, Tag, Or Walk? - Brock Osweiler

He'll probably end up holding a clipboard with the Jets when all is said and done.

He sucks and everyone knows he sucks so I don't mind bringing him back.

Honestly, I'm good with any one not named Ryan Tannehill. If I have to watch that guy steal money from this franchise while sucking on the field any longer I can't take it.

Brock would be a good bridge QB, if he hadn't already been a starter for us and have been from Gase's past.

RT and Brock can't be here next here.

Roll with Fales and Falk, draft a really late round QB or find one from the UDFA pool. But don't sign a QB from FA. We're saving money and positioning to acquire a Top 5 pick in 2020. I don't fathom these fans wanting to sign a "bridge" QB from FA.

Why? So we can win 2 or 3 meaningless games? So we can appear to be competitive?

Don't screw up losing too.

Brock would be a good bridge QB, if he hadn't already been a starter for us and have been from Gase's past.

Roll with Fales and Falk, draft a really late round QB or find one from the UDFA pool. But don't sign a QB from FA. We're saving money and positioning to acquire a Top 5 pick in 2020. I don't fathom these fans wanting to sign a "bridge" QB from FA.

Why? So we can win 2 or 3 meaningless games? So we can appear to be competitive?

In a scenario were we don't draft a QB at the top of this year's draft, I'm all for this approach, I don't get the desire for some to sign a bridging QB if we are targeting 2020 as the year to draft our future guy.

Brock seems like a good dude, but I ca

I think those advocating for the "bridge" QB haven't really come to grips with the reality of the situation.

Some may believe RT, and or the coaches, was the only big probem.

Others may not want to eat the **** sandwich that's coming next year.

I understand their anguish, but IMO cleaning up the burdensome contracts, and retooling both lines, and getting a young QB on a rookie deal, is the best way to go to build a contender.

I don't want a "bridge QB" whatever that is. If we don't get Murray, I want a tank commander at QB next year. Brock is too good for that. We need a Falk/ "developmental QB" from this draft to drive this shop to Tua.

Said it before if either Osweiler or Tannehill are on the roster I’m probably going to take a sabbatical for the 2019 season.

Back
Top Bottom