Rethinking quarterback situation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rethinking quarterback situation

Gamble

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
I've been a big Brees supporter, but I am rethinking the situation. Brees is injured and wants big money( 9 mil a year according to some reports) When healthy he's a good Quarterback with limited size and arm strength. Culpepper is injured and wants big money. When healthy he's got a great arm and playmaking ability but questions about his decision making ability and leadership skills. Would we be better off saving the money and bidding war by signing Ramsey or/and McCown, keeping Ferotte, and see what transpires in the draft or free agency. That would enable us to stay away from gambling on injuries and gives us a few options at quarterback. If we wait on Brees and Culpepper, Ramsey and McCown might be long gone.

i'm sticking with my original idea of keeping frerotte and drafting a rookie to groom for 2007.

there are not many 27 year old pro bowl caliber QB's available these days (even if the wing is in question).. 8 game a year are in Sunny south Florida.. the warm weather is good for an arm!!! and not some dingy dome!!!

:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom