Retro For Both Teams Tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Retro For Both Teams Tomorrow

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins are sporting their RETRO Throwbacks again :cheers:and so will the New England ***triots. In their All Whites with the ****ing man on the helmet. :lol:

Hope tomorrow we go ole school on those PRICKS and get a UPSET win!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

27 ***triots
28 Dolphins

How can pats wear a white helmet with the one helmet rule? Or did that get changed?

The Miami Dolphins are sporting their RETRO Throwbacks again :cheers:and so will the New England ***triots. In their All Whites with the ****ing man on the helmet. :lol:

Hope tomorrow we go ole school on those PRICKS and get a UPSET win!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

27 ***triots
28 Dolphins
I gather you don't like the pats much.....lol

I liked those old Pats unis better too. Hope they play like they often did when they wore them.

I like the classic Patriots uniforms and logo better also. That center on the helmet was so cool when I was a kid. I always looked forward to watching the Boston Patriots on television in the late '60s, no matter who they were playing, even though they were an awful team. Every week we had NFL doubleheaders on CBS and AFL doubleheaders on NBC.

That center guy is too big on the helmet. That's the only problem. If they cut the size maybe 30% it would be ideal.

In late October when I visited Boston for a week I stopped at the stadium early one night. Such a great atmosphere at Patriot Place, with the stadium lit up and all the shops open. I visited the merchandise store and was surprised at how much old school stuff they had. No matter what type of gear it was, they had a classic version. I didn't remember that from the last time I visited in 2010. When I mentioned that to an employee she said, "It seems to be getting more popular every year."

I gather you don't like the pats much.....lol

I despise them! If I had my way I would kill them all. Blow up their plane while in the air I have connections seriously. It needs to be done. Can't stand them no more. Capisci.

I despise them! If I had my way I would kill them all. Blow up their plane while in the air I have connections seriously. It needs to be done. Can't stand them no more. Capisci.

I hate the patriots but don’t want anyone hurt. I’d just like to see them lose tons of games.

yeah we should wear them more than twice a year but that's all we're allowed to do.

Technically were allowed to wear them every game. Just have to make them permanent...hint hint Mr. Ross.

You have connections for that sort of thing? Damn, I didn't think the guy who was responsible for the Ron Brown accident was still around.

Technically were allowed to wear them every game. Just have to make them permanent...hint hint Mr. Ross.
Well, I meant as of right now we're only allowed to wear them twice a year. In order to make them permanet we're gonna have to wait another 5 years. That's when you can actually change again.

Back
Top Bottom