Retro For Both Teams Tomorrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Retro For Both Teams Tomorrow

Well, I meant as of right now we're only allowed to wear them twice a year. In order to make them permanet we're gonna have to wait another 5 years. That's when you can actually change again.

Its been 5 years since we changed to these uniforms. We can go back next year.

Not exactly, though the throwbacks haven't been changed in five years, the uni we designate as our primary set just did....THAT'S what can't change again til 2023. We can change the throwbacks next year, that is all.

Wrong. A change to the uniform was made this season. It was a good change -- they added coral trim -- but it also means that the team can not change uniforms again until like 2023.

Wrong. A change to the uniform was made this season. It was a good change -- they added coral trim -- but it also means that the team can not change uniforms again until like 2023.

Oh wow I forgot about that pointless change. Typical lol, this team isn't forward thinking even when it comes to fashion.

I think the uniforms this year are a huge improvement. But I do prefer the throwbacks

I don't know about huge considering I forgot it even happened, but I do agree it was an improvement. Handcuffing our ability to make the change everyone wants for 5 more years however is not worth it at all.

I don't know about huge considering I forgot it even happened, but I do agree it was an improvement. Handcuffing our ability to make the change everyone wants for 5 more years however is not worth it at all.
I think it’s pretty clear they’re not going back to the throwbacks full time. Fans have been wanting to switch back for at least 15 years.

I think it’s pretty clear they’re not going back to the throwbacks full time. Fans have been wanting to switch back for at least 15 years.

It seems you're right but I just honestly cannot understand what on Earth the rationale could be. Today proved it, these jerseys win games.

Back
Top Bottom