Return to New England brings back bad memories for Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Return to New England brings back bad memories for Dolphins

Just thinking about that game makes me sick to my stomach. In my 13 years as a fan, only one loss hurts more.....the 1995 play-off loss to San Diego when the team blew a 21-6 second-half lead.....that team could have gone to the Super Bowl.

Yes they were...remember him on one knee after the game. He was very dissapointed...we superly underachieved last year. We better win this week and make payback for last year. I hope we win because one more game NE loses and (If we win out) then we take division and probably #3 Seed.

Boy, this week is taking too long!!!!!!

Miami has a huge opportunity to get that swagger back since they lost to the Texans in week 1 or since they lost 2 weeks in a row to the Colts and Titans...

Huge opportunity for Miami to make something happen...

I know the Miami players are jumping at the chance..

HURRAH :drinker:

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Boy, this week is taking too long!!!!!!

Miami has a huge opportunity to get that swagger back since they lost to the Texans in week 1 or since they lost 2 weeks in a row to the Colts and Titans...

Huge opportunity for Miami to make something happen...

I know the Miami players are jumping at the chance..

HURRAH :drinker:

It has taken long because it has been one week since Miami played which is what we are usually accustomed to. Next week will be an 8 day wait before we see Miami play as they play on MNF. New England and Philadelphia are going to be tough games, but we have to take on at a time, and we start with New England this Sunday.

It does seem that this week is taking forever. I already washed all my Dolphin stuff and just need to lay it out on the bed to decide which to wear. Maybe I'll my RW jersey dress - maybe it will be luckyf or both Ricky and the team. What do you all think? It will be cold, but I have coats.

Back
Top Bottom