Return To Relevance? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Return To Relevance?

What season do the Dolphins return to the Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2020 or I believe all this tanking **** now was all for nothing, and a failure.

I think 2022. It'll take a couple years to build the roster. Our new franchise QB could be in the 2020 draft, and would play his first season in 2021. Hopefully the engine's running in 2022.

With the dominating talk of “tanking” or “rebuilding” ... There seems to be a uniform amount of pessimism here at FH that most of us aren’t accustomed to.

So, I was wondering where exactly the pulse of our site is right now.

Vote above as to which year you believe we will be relevant again as a franchise.
2021 seems to be the consensus thus far. That's my thought...

I'm confused. You've posted that you believe the people running the team are idiots and you're done. Yet, you keep posting your hot rage over and over again. It's easy to critique, especially when you don't have all of the information, any accountability, or any skin in the game.

For gods sake man, either go away and start to enjoy your life away from here or have the strength of your convictions and try and run a team.
Professional Troll, ignore him.....

QB is not in the cards this year and that works for me. Be in a position to take a excellent player next year instead of someone you sort of like.

Hopefully in year 2 (2021) the new QB as well as a rebuilt o-line and a growing defense has us int he playoffs.

GOing in to 2022 We are the team people are talking about...Brady has retired in shame after it is found out that he is actually not a human (which would explain a lot of the awkward interactions on the sidelines). Josh Allen has already washed out and Darnold is ruined by Gase.
Sounds like a plan to me!

I'm prepared to wait till 22 before I start crying misery. And I'm prepared to give Flores the length of his contract.

It surprises how many posters acknowledge that we have to do things differently but are still of the 3 years and blow it up frame of mind.

With the dominating talk of “tanking” or “rebuilding” ... There seems to be a uniform amount of pessimism here at FH that most of us aren’t accustomed to.

So, I was wondering where exactly the pulse of our site is right now.

Vote above as to which year you believe we will be relevant again as a franchise.
it was hard to pick a year cuz I don't know what year that are Ross is going to sell the franchise

You are not accustomed to the amount of pessimism on this site? You must not have been reading the General Forum Posts for several years now.....LOL
I come on this forum just for punishment because as far as I'm concerned the sky is always falling around here.
It’s never EVERYBODY. ;)

I just hope I can keep an even keel watching the product we put on the field this year.

I'm not attaching any real expectations with this team going forward other than I'm looking for an infusion of youth(hopefully skilled) that play smart tough football. I have emotional detached from this team to an extent and i just want the arrow to point upward. I am hopeful though but I'm also not even going to mention the p-word anytime soon.
The QB that we choose this year or hopefully next year is the key to it all in my opinion. We have to get that right and some of our other deficiencies will be masked and we can start to build a squad that can compete year in and year out.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom