Reuben Brown - a Fin next season??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reuben Brown - a Fin next season???

Lets hope not. He reportedly was the 5th best lineman on the team.

ESPN said tonight that Brown said he wouldn't be in Buffalo next year.

Wow, I didn't realize he had started every game since his first. That is impressive. Perhaps he didn't say that he would be back in Buffalo to Jamie Nails. Perhaps he in fact said. I just ate an entire herd of Buffalo. Or even more realistic he told Jamie Nails, dang you as fat as a buffalo. Any of those are plausible imo. :lol:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
He had a Raiders helmet in the Bills locker room........he will probably sign with The Chargers :lol:

I think that may have been a reference by some of the players to the media. (Think Barrett Robbins)

He quit on the team.

Originally posted by Samphin
Wow, I didn't realize he had started every game since his first. That is impressive. Perhaps he didn't say that he would be back in Buffalo to Jamie Nails. Perhaps he in fact said. I just ate an entire herd of Buffalo. Or even more realistic he told Jamie Nails, dang you as fat as a buffalo. Any of those are plausible imo. :lol:

Its easy not to get injured if you are holding on every play. I would only take him if he brought his own refs from Barfolo.:lol:

Brown is overrated. He doesn't deserve to go to the Pro Bowl and he will use that to get money, so we probably can't afford him.

Also, he is a quitter. I would never want a player who just quits on his team before the last game, even if the team is already out of the playoff race.

Wow, if he's the 5th best linemen on the Bills, that means he's pretty much actually a plant.

Ruben Brown is highly overrated, and washed up at this point. He is not even close to Pro Bowl caliber.

Maybe if we could get him for cheap, and we didnt have a whole lot of other options.

He will be back with the Bills next year.....all you have to do is read this sentence of the article to understand that........

Brown has three years left on a seven-year, $32 million contract, and is due to count $4 million against the salary cap next season whether or not he's on the roster.

Originally posted by dean_siu
He will be back with the Bills next year.....all you have to do is read this sentence of the article to understand that........

Brown has three years left on a seven-year, $32 million contract, and is due to count $4 million against the salary cap next season whether or not he's on the roster.

he will be a june 1st cut, when his cap number will be at the lowest!

Originally posted by ZOD

I think that may have been a reference by some of the players to the media. (Think Barrett Robbins)

He quit on the team.

exactly.

Originally posted by dean_siu

The Bills still could cut him to save some money. I dont think there is any way he will be returning to Buffalo next year.

If you read the sentence what they are saying is they won't save money by cutting him.

Cutting him before June 1st saves only $28,000 (according to my numbers). Might as well let him go and take the dead cap in 2004

Back
Top Bottom