Reuben Foster failed drug test at combine. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reuben Foster failed drug test at combine.

I wouldn't be upset if we draft him if he falls to us. But the team better be sure about him cause unlike Tunsil, Foster will be in the leagues drug program now and will be tested regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not dropping all the way to us guys. Let go of that pipe dream

Let him drop to us.. Tie his money up with clauses in his contact just to be safe.. If you get this kid right he is a game changer.. I'm down.. :up:

He's not dropping all the way to us guys. Let go of that pipe dream

He's got enough red flags to drop him. He's had concussion issues, shoulder surgery, got into it with the medical staff at the combine and now a failed drug test at the combine. So he may fall.

whats worse, having you're friends taking video of you taking a hit out of a gas mask, or failing a drug test you knew was coming that may cost you millions?...

I don't think he will fall all the way to 22. I could see Tannenbaum trading up, but I'd rather stay where we are or trade down.

Foster diluted sample at combine...

Guess we know the reason for the argument with the medical staff...

our tunsil moment?!?

whats the entry penalty for diluted sample of any since not in league, don't know myself...

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

**** mods can merge I swear I looked but didn't see ongoing thread

Apologies

Guess we know the reason for the argument with the medical staff...

our tunsil moment?!?

whats the entry penalty for diluted sample of any since not in league, don't know myself...

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

**** mods can merge I swear I looked but didn't see ongoing thread

Apologies

Since he failed the test at the combine and the combine is an NFL event that's strike one for him. He'll now be in the NFL drug program and will be test regularly.

Not quite the same as "failing" the test technically... can't prove he was on any drugs. His reason of being sick and needing hydration makes tons of sense... if it's true, who knows, but at least he's got his story down- wonder if anyone tries to make him prove it

They don't have to make him prove it...

It was his job not to present a diluted sample...then to try a cover-up with this ****-n-bull story, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't take him at #22 in the right circumstances.

just a hunch but i don't see this kid as a repeat offender type....i'd love for him to fall to us

just a hunch but i don't see this kid as a repeat offender type....i'd love for him to fall to us

The situation at the hospital doesn't factor into your equation?

I think this going to cause a catrostophic fall. This isn't just a tainted drug test, this is anger issues, this is questionable people in his life, this is a pattern. With Johny Football, Josh Gordon, Aaron Jernandez, PACman Jones, Ray Rice, all recently in the news I think this will be a major concern, and people will take him off the board. I think 2nd round gamble for his talent is worth it, but this is too much for the first round. Think about the ramifications...he knew this week was comming for months, and he had a melt down with millions of dollars on the line. What's going to happen when he has millions of dollars and all the temptations and preasure.

Not quite the same as "failing" the test technically... can't prove he was on any drugs. His reason of being sick and needing hydration makes tons of sense... if it's true, who knows, but at least he's got his story down- wonder if anyone tries to make him prove it
You buy that story? I'd offer you some swampland in Florida, but I suspect you've already bought into that too...

I think 2nd round gamble for his talent is worth it, but this is too much for the first round. .

I think the second round will be a comfortable place for many teams picking in front of us to select him. I imagine our shot at him is in the first round, if at all. ...But I'm not sure we will. The Tunsil situation caught people offguard and teams didn't have a chance to investigate. I feel like this is early enough before draft night that teams will have a chance to put this into perspective and make an informed decision. I have to imagine Grier and his boys already have an idea if they think this guy is too much of a headcase or not.

I would love it is we had a chance to take him though.

Back
Top Bottom