upgrade

DT
2004 zgonia, romero
2005 carter, chester (T-bo is done), zgonia

upgrade

OLB
2004 greenwood, seau, moore
2005 spragan, seau, moore, roth, taylor

upgrade (i think spragan and greenwood are about same talent level but when we go 3-4 next will be a automatic upgrade

MLB
2004 thomas, pope
2005 thomas, crowder

upgrade

CB
2004 madison, surtain, howard
2005 madison, howard, edwards, daniels

downgrade surtain will be missed

FS
2004 freeman, and then edwards
2005 tillman, bua

downgrade, we really have a hole here

SS
2004 knight
2005 t. jones

even, knights slow and cant tackle, jones is slow and cant tackle either :(

we have improved vastly on offense and in our front 7 on defense, our secondary has a bunch of question marks, some i hope get answered come june 1st but we will see

DOESNT THIS EXCITE YOU !!!!!!!

painnotpleasure said:
Where's Ronnie Brown?? :eek:
That would be the RB listed right after Ricky errrrr... Needs to switch that order immediately and then we will draw and quarter him ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know anything about Tebucky Jones then if you think he's slow. Hopefully we sign Lance Schulters.

tebucky it weaker against the run better than knight in coverage due to speed

Wait... I'm still confused. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with assuming Ricky, but where's Ronnie Brown?? :confused2

The "RB" on his list is for "Ronnie Brown," not "running back."

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with assuming Ricky. I hope he's right and want to know why he assumes he'll be back.

cdz12250 said:
The "RB" on his list is for "Ronnie Brown," not "running back."

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with assuming Ricky. I hope he's right and want to know why he assumes he'll be back.
Ooooooh there we go, that makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying that. But hey, it's 3 AM here... I'm surprised I could still read anything right now. I was planning to go to sleep a couple hours ago and than BREAKING NEWS about Boston came up. :cool:

I can't wait for the season to start. We're in the middle of Heat domination and the Marlins season and I still can't wait. I'm not suggesting that we're going all the way, but Saban is the biggest agent for positive change we've had since we hired Shula. I am SO psyched. The list is dead on, and I'm sure Saban will do something about the secondary before the season starts.

Yeah. Boston. 3AM. We're hard core Fins addicts. Goodnight.

This is all fine and good, but remember that Redskins fans thought they had a Super Bowl team a couple of those first years when Snyder bought the team and made big roster renovations. Pro football is an unpredictable game. We won't know if we're a contender, an also ran, or somewhere in between until the players take the field.

Looks good to me except I really dont hink Ricky is in any kind of football shape. I honestly dont want him back. THe name RIcky alone carries with it a stigma that makes me cringe. From what I can see our seasons sucess is contingent on a few factors.
1) Will the secondary hold up? I think it will because of our vastly improved pass rush.
2) Feeley? that might be the biggest question, but I have faith.
3) and I guess the O-line, but I am very confident they will be solid. Houck is the man.
4)DT.??unless we sign Traylor.
I love the Boston signing if it goes through because that made my list 4 items rather than 5.

Jaj said:
You don't know anything about Tebucky Jones then if you think he's slow. Hopefully we sign Lance Schulters.

Exactly, hes made his career on being a burner who can hit like a truck. He just doesnt have the "ball-hawk" skills to be an elite saftey.

jones is not slow... that is stupid.

I'd take Konrad over Evans.

Good idea for a thread... poor analysis.

Back
Top Bottom